New City Phase 2

What are the current predictions of the future of new city phase 2 (installments plots)
I bought plot in august 2016 of 5 marla on installments, just want to know the future what if i sale it after 3 4 years

Dear Asad,

they take minimum 7 years to give possession, f.y.info they gave possession in march 2017 for the files of 2010 & 2011, but project is very good in terms of security and development standards. Long Terms investment

What if I sale this as a file after 3 years, how hot is it in the market and will it give profit like how much roughly

@ Asad,

i have a file of 5 marla on my name bought in 2014, after holding it 3 years i am getting offers of 3 to 3.5 lacs profit at the moment, and i have given add to sell it. If u r interested we can make a deal

@Anas

Brother I too have a file retained for profit perspective. What was the plot price then ?

In 2016 it was 16,00,000

In 2017 it is 19,25,000

@ Asad,

you are absolutely correct about plot rate but" by Society only"

please check the market for actual price and profit. Let the society make it one crore.

i am selling my file on 13 lack purchased in 2014.

No one is paying me even this rate.

What was the rate in 2014 when you bought.

Secondly in J bloc 5 marla is around 18 lakh

your plot is currently non possession so people dont give cash for files mostly

Prices increasing from 11 july

@ Asad,

Rates increasing by July 7, as per society. But again i would say that society is increasing just the keep the investor happy and engaged, the new rates for 5 marla would be 21.50 lacs, but just try to sell your plot in the market u will get the real picture,

my add is still on for selling out of 1000 views, i got just 2 calls and they are not ready to pay what i am asking. Its better we should keep it for our kids.