Pechs and state ministry of commerce

Aoa,
I have one plot in pechs and one in ministry of commerce society.Both societies seems to be doing nothing for long time and there are news of mega corruption in both societies .I am sure that there are other people here who have the same issue.Can we please start some facebook page and whats app page to keep updated otherwise nothing will happen.
Thanks
Sajjad

I have a plot in the Ministry of Commerce Society as well. It has the worst management and prices have hardly appreciated. I contacted a dealer recently and one kanal price quoted by him was peanuts. What is the point of waiting for 30 long years to get Rs. 5 lakh profit. I wish it gets merged in adjacent AWT society, otherwise things look bleak even for the next 5-10 years.

I sold my plot on a better rate 2 years back in ministry of commerce. Location wise both societies are very good and CPEC is passing through MOC and it has a separate interchange in front of MOC. But right now management is pathetic. If you can hold this plot for atleast 5 more years than this can be gold. If you have some better investment opportunity in the same budget than sell it.

Is there any update on Pechs access to Kashmir highway through Mumtaz City.