Pha flat i-12 date extended

The following is on their website

On persistent requests of our successful members of i-12/1 and i-16/3 project islamabad, pha foundation has extended the due date for deposit of down-payment at i-12/1 and i-16/3 projects as per following details.

... I-12/1 project, islamabad: march 25, 2016 (for successful members)
... Project in i-16/3, islamabad and wafaqi colony, lahore: march 30,2016
(on first come, first served' basis, for registered members)

Kindly be informed that this is the final extension and no further extension shall be given after this. The offer of allotment to successful members who will not deposit their down payment till march 25, 2016 for i-12 project, shall be treated as cancelled. And booking for projects in i-16/3, islamabad and wafaqi colony, lahore on 'first come,first served' basis shall also be closed after laps of above mentioned date.
Prices of "d" type apartments for federal government employees have also been reduced from rs 3.975 million to rs 3.60 million and payment schedule for both "d" and "e" type apartments for fg employees will remain 4 years. Revised letters are being issued on the given addresses of the d-type fg allottees only.

Response to this scheme by public is almost NIL.

Yes true Mr. Khan, thats why they extend date two time. Actually 3200 flats in market and no genuine customer. Also they reduced covered area from initial plan which they advertised in national newspapers