Preference of CDA Sectors over Private Schemes

Hi,

I have been reading the forum for a couple of days and I've seen a preference for CDA sectors over private schemes, just wanted to ask what are the reasons for this preference and if there are any circumstances where the opposite may be true?

Thanks.

CDA is backed by gov of Pakistan and after building there is CDA rules have to apply. Compare to private schemes even in Bahria schemes Pakistan navy is no more.

Involved and only Malik Riaz is the owner of Bahria.

The main reason for preference for CDA sectors is that these are located in zone I which is still regarded by people as the 'real' and 'posh' Islamabad.

Otherwise, you can see that zone II CDA sectors like I-14 and I-16 are lagging behind private societies of zone II like JKCHS and Multi-Professional.

The reason is simple, CDA has lost at least half of its previous credibility because of lack of funds (which is preventing CDA from proper maintenance of those of its sectors where there are no VIPs) and misplaced priorities. Nowadays most of CDA work and money is being spent on very good maintenance of VIP sectors in zone i but middle class sectors especially in zone ii like i-14 and i-16 are totally neglected.

In fact there is a lot of corruption so that there is fake-files business in underdeveloped or undeveloped CDA sectors like I-14 and e12. Some investors have lost their money in i-14 because of fake files even though they invested with assurances from CDA and file transfer through CDA.

On the other hand in societies like JKCHS and multi professional so far there is not even a single case of such fraud. When you buy a plot the transfer is done at the society office in 1 day and transfer charges are very reasonable - there is no chance of fraud and everything is okey-dokey. Tension-free. On the other hand in CDA, there are high transfer charges and the process is complicated - yet no security from fraud.

Finally, if you invest in an undeveloped private society the chances are that your file will become a plot in the next 4-5 years if not sooner. In some CDA sectors you may become a grandfather and still sitting on a file - a very expensive piece of paper.

Dears,

I bought a 40x80 plot in JKCHS, (G15/1) on 20th street. The plot is in depression. Now i want to sell it but no offer. The agent says that the plot is in depression and so is the area. I have seen that people built the basement even by digging a level plot, so not my plot which has a natural depression and no extra digging for basement. Any advice?

Your demand?

@Kamran, earlier I was told by the agent that the prices in that area are 48 to 55 lacks. I am happy with in this range.