Prospects Of DHA Phase 9 Lahore Plot

I have a Kanal and 2X5 Marla plots allocation files in DHA Phase 9.

What are prospect of Phase 9?

Please advise me.

I would advise you to hold on to your investment for another 6 months as it is quite likely that DHA will offer possession of Phase 9 by the mid of 2015 or sooner. By then, your files will be a lot more expensive, Insha Allah.

I know that the rate currently aren't rising for these files, making the investors a bit insecure about their investment but waiting for 6 more months shouldn't be tiring, especially when the announcement of possession can give a good bit of price rise to these files.

@Samra, DHA is going to offer possession of Phase-9 in 6-months?

I think there must be some typing mistake from ur side. Ballotting of Phase-9 has not done as yet & you are talking about possession :)

I am pretty sure tht Samra meant to comment about Phase 9 Town … So in tht case she is v right!

Phase 9 can be six years not six months

Six months is what they’re saying but yeah meeting deadline is difficult which is why DHA never publicly announces a date so early. Somebody should take a detour around the Phase 9, 10 area to check on the progress.

You should expect to get possession in Shauhda Town (DHA 9 Town) in short-term. Plots have been balloted there and its near possession.

But if you are talking about DHA Phase 9 (proper), there are no signs of possession there. In fact, the locality has not been balloted as yet.

So, if you are planning to invest for short-term, you should consider Shauhda Town on that account.

Rest ALLAH knows better.

Regards,
Zain Nadeem

Yes but none of this means Phase 9 is a bad investment at all. It’s medium-term, sure, but the returns are likely to be very handsome. If you have a 1-kanal file, I would suggest you hold on to it at least through 2015. Chances are Phase 9 will see balloting by the end of the year.