Roshan Pakistan NOC Cancelled By CDA

Roshan Pakistan E-16 now a days advertise on paper and TV. Yesterday there NOC has been cancelled by CDA.

Take a look.

Thanks Syed Ibrahim.

What really went wrong with Roshan Pakistan? Did they have enough land or something else?

More importantly, what would happen to people’s money which has already been invested there?

Alas our government procedures are very slow and complicated rp is advertising from last 2 months and cda cancelled there noc 2 days ago. It should be cancelled at first advertisement many people will suffer now. It depends on rp management if they submit required documents and purchased complete land then there noc will be reissued.

If NOC is cancelled, prices may be down. So is this a good time to invest in RP because you may be able to get plots at bargain price? What do you think?

Dear Pk1,

NOC is not the only issue they dont have land on ground as per there booking. Repute of RP is not good i personally dont think so that it will be a wise investment currently.

Ok thanks. Yes one should take limited and calculated risk not huge risk.

Has there been developments there?

Thanks for information

Http://www.Thenews.Com.Pk/todays-news-6-153460-cda-cancels-noc-issued-to-housing-scheme-in-sector-e-16

Cda cancelled noc but appeared to give a temporary noc for a about 3 months until march and now cancelled again. Cda gave them many warning to do so as soon as possible but clearly the management ignored. Rp did not met their deadline given by cda to acquire more land and start development as they have just had the roller machine and truck standing in the same position for 2 years. Its a joke to be honest, all the people who invested in their hard earned money have been conned and im not sure whats next for them.

Rp was a disaster. Doomed investment

Dear ali bhai, this is very bad news for the investors of rp. The authorities need to take action by giving the affectee’s a relief as well, not just cancelling the noc. Thanks

Dear mbs saab, totally agree rp was and is a shambles and i really feel sorry for those invested. Dear ihsan bhai, that's what im saying that im not sure whats going to happen to those that invested and cda need to do something about! As management seem to have conned the investors giving false promises and not delivering anything other than the same pictures of a roller and a machine!

I hope cda take drastic action, then this would send a message out to the rest of the societies that are also playing games! But money talks so i don't think they will do anything in my opinion. The investors have done their money in cold blood!

Dear Syed Ibrahim, Can you please tell us the real current status of RP? We are a group of people here in Jeddah who booked plots at very early stage (almost 8-9 years back) through a local person/agent. I visited the site & met their Management last year and they are always making big promises. Kindly advise on the following points particularly;

Is the value of this area increased due to new airport location? Is CDA ultimately responsible to get us our plots as they have initially issues the NOC?

I don't think noc has been re-issued as people have been selling there plots at a loss for around 3-5 lakhs.

some are charging full prices of what they purchased them for and saying it has noc and showing old noc. But don't know the reality...syed ibrahaim can perhaps point us in the right direction here

Any update of whats going in rp? are the authorities going to do anything about this scheme, maybe hand over the land to someone else who is willing to complete the development or something? what will happen to peoples hard earned money who invested in this doomed scheme?

Ibrahim Sb may be current on this issue, so he may share his info. Regards

Any updates on RP please?

Syed Ibrahim Sb,,,,

Plz update if you have any current news/ info.

Regards