B-17 D Block

Dears,

Can anyone suggest what is the future of B-17 D Block? Still there is possession issue or resolved? Is there any news regarding possession? Is there any price appreciation in near future.

Land acquisition issue is still there.

Work on some parts of the D Block are in progress which are under the possession of Society but at very slow pace.

Price will appreciate if overall prices increase in other blocks as that will have indirect effect on D Block as well..

Thanks

Dear Mr.Khan,

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Can you tell me is it right time time to sale 5090 plot of D Block or should keep it hold? what is the estimated price for 5090 block in D Block.

Thanks

Dear Waseem: You welcome.

If you don't need money, then I don't think it is ideal time for selling as the rates are down and market is slow, so, people will offer you throw away price.

Thanks

Dear Mr.Khan,

ok, then its better to wait for couple of months.

Can you please guide me, what is the future of I14?

Thanks

If the proposed new road through I-14 for new airports goes ahead, then future is bright otherwise gradual growth...

Thanks

Ok many thanks brother.

You welcome dear…

Khan sb!!

Do you have any idea if about D block area which is very adjacent to C Block(plots in range to 400 series), if this land is cleared and development work going on??

And how do you rate this area being very close to C- bock for next 2-3 years

Let me tell you one thing that even certain areas of C Block near D Block are not in possession. However, I am not exactly aware of the current ground situation about the deveopment work in that area as I have not been there lately.

Regards