Bahria Phase 8 Commercial

Good day,

Would you be kind enough to evaluate the price for a 5 Marla commercial plot on main Usman Avenue in hub commercial Phase 8. Can you please also advise when is the right time to sell?

Best regards

I think they have gained their peak...You should sell it now and invest somewhere else...Btw if you want to sell it,contact at my mail and Insha ALLAH i will fetch a good offer for you... My mail is:saadzafar92@outlook.com

What is the going rate there and after selling where else should he invest?

Should Sell it now, Tell me the plot number and your contact number on 03335551900, can give you offer in 5 minutes.

Thank you gents for your valuable advise. Could you guide me on the current prices and any other good investment options in solid property preferably newly launched commercials.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

What are the prices in hub and linear?

Nasir bahi n saad bahi…pl also give an offer of usman commercial 2.5 marla plot on main boleuward of usman avenue…thnx

@ under taker…Sir i will check the market…Market in phase 8 is having a nose dive now a days…

Nasir bro and any experts please advise me urgent.as i have dropped my plan to go for bahria karachi,,,one of my friends is getting me an old file for ROSHAN PAKISTAN 8 marla,,,for 500.000 down payments and 15000 installement ,,and predicting me a lakh to two lakh profit in by summer,i am waiting for your kind replies as i am a layman,havent invested before apart from bahria,,,,,,,,,urgentttttttttttttttt

need to take a decision tomorow

@chief_engineer It is not wise to sell in phase 8 hub commercial if you have plot on main boulevard. Shops are going at good fair, you have good number of houses in usman block and also good customer base. There are many plazas being built. Once there is no availability on main boulevard you can get excellent rate. What is the plot size and I can give you price and expected rise.

You can consider commercial in Garden city.

Raja sb…its 2.5 marla of main boulevard at usman commercial…wat can be the price?

@Raja Zarafat.

Thanks for sharing. Its a 5 marla commercial with front and back open on main usman avenue.

Location is next to corner

Raja sb…input is awaited pl