CDA sector d-16 Islamabad
Reasonable price a scompared to all area

For details contact:
masterproperty2014@yahoo.com

After a long time heared about d 16 by some one

what is land situation?

did they acquired some more land or still old position

Aoa

i dont know when will you heard about it last time so i dont know whats situation there at that time.kindly tell me in what year you see there or like that so that i will tell you about current scenario.currently development is under progress there with road work comleted at sub base level with curve stone at boundaries plus water lines and sewerage line laid in sector b and c.inshaallah with an a year maximum development will be done there with its separate enterance gate.kindly give me your contact or reply me so that i will clear your all inquiries.

Thanks

Plz share prices

For

30 x 62 1575000/=

30 x 65 1650000/=

35 x 70 1775000/=

35 x 80 2000000/=

40 x 80 2750000/=

50 x 90 3100000/=

What about commercial plot?

Commercial plots are also available for sale on Iinstallments.The detail is as under:

30 x 30 4000000/=

35 x 60 10500000/=

Ffor details contact

masterproperty2014@yahoo.com

Is there any house developed so far, I visited last year there and a model house was under development but the issue was road access we have to enter D-16 by passing through a village with bad condition street, no direct access was there at that time, please let us know if there is any improvement regarding the road access.

Who is managing D16? I mean which society and is there any chance of it picking up pace? There is not much going on in the market regarding D16.

D-16, is this Engineers housing scheme opposite side of AWT along Motorway?.

I couldn't see any plots for sale on Zameen.com

Are you the only dealer for D-16.

Unknown Society for everyone. High Risk to stuck the money for long time. I think same like G-17 …

@Arshad: According to its assigned sector number i-e D-16, it should be adjacent to D-17, not opposite to AWT-D-18. Its location should be on right side of GT Road, adjacent with D-17…if it is really D-16. Property Master might confirm us its location. Also it will be better to post maximum information about the project along with this post. It will help everybody without sending individual emails.

Also plz tell us who is the developer and whether all the legal requirements are duly fulfilled or not??

For Legal Requirement and Location every one is invited to see the detail on the following websites with their own eyes to get maximum satisfaction.

Visit

www.engineershousing.com.pk

www.cda.gov.pk

for further detail post your inquiries.

Thanks

Dear @Rehman

The society get noc from nha on september 2013 for enterance from gt road.so now the society is getting possession of all his enterance areas and designing its enterance gate.so inshaallah very soon the society is inaugurating its own enterance its way which will surely enhance its rates equal to other societies of the area.

Hi

Hi

@ junaid @ arshad @ jaffar

D-16 is ENGINEERS HOUSING SCHEME (Regd.)

Nearly all the societies in ZOne 2 is getting much attention due to New Air port and Margalla Avenue.Mostly persons are shifting towards this area. Maximum societies in this area are at their high rates,Engineers housing scheme is not new but actually it is not more marketised.thats why mostly people dont know about it.Location wise it is along the main G,T Road between cabinent division and margalla avenue.after getting noc for enterance from NHA in september 2013 soon society is starting its own enterance which will increase the rates of society near to all other societies.this is the special point of difference of prices which should be cashed by all people at current situation.

So a big chance of getting maximum profit because prices will be getting its pace soon.all are wel come to get part in it.

@Master Property: Do plots available on installments? If yes, please give payment plan details. Thanks

Thanks for providing details above.There are actually two housing schemes that's why its confusing.

1.Engineers Co-op along Motorway in D-18

2.Engineers housing scheme in D-16

The reason being it was not advertised in market as 90% was allotted to engineers.

I am engineer too but I am overseas now and couldn't get plot but still interested if good price plot is available.This is legal housing scheme and now offering house construction also.

As this is CDA sector and hopefully will be developed soon.