F10 markaz eporium soping mall

There is a new shoping mall starting in f-10 markaz it is on the main double road corner plot in front of f-9 park. It is on 2 years instalments. The total price of y shop is 29 laks. What you say about this area. About its rent etc.

F-10 markaz

I don’t know which shop is of 29 Lakh but main shops are in many crores. I had calculated from its brochure but it was really very expensive.

Now its price is 35 laks not 29 it is f-10 markaz bhi prices increased now

Wali khan. A shop in f-10 for 35 lakhs is hard to digest. You sure you are not missing a zero to the right.

Hello Mr Noor,

I have read your query and would like to contribute something based on my experience. F-10 Markaz has always been a prime and expensive location in Islamabad. If you purchase a shop there, it gives you healthy output and value for money. The average rent of an established shop at F-10 Markaz is between 35 t0 50 thousand PKR depending on the size and location of shop. Also, the price of an established shop in F10 Markaz is between 65 to 80 Lacs. So if you are getting a new shop between 30 to 35 Lacs, you should not waste the opportunity.

Yes you are absolutely right about F-10 markaz actually it was on installment a new shoping mall but its rates will gradually increase. Unluckily i sold it few days ago.

From now also it is the best place and the rates are lower looking the prices of commercial in f-10. Good for investment.

There are a few opportunities for investors at the lower ground in Emporium F-10 islamabad. If any one interested can contact on 03355063653

@Wali khan can you elaborate a bit on size based prices plus location(which floor) of plaza etc? THANKS

Dear the Five floors alraedy booked last year. There are just 40 total shops in the lower ground 90% booked with in 3 days few shops are there. The location is F-10 Markaz main double road corner plot near caltex petrol pump in front of F-9 park. The 11 story largest totally commercial shoping mall in islamabd. As i mentioned it is the lower ground Iris floor- size 45 sq price 47laks total down 1653700, 103 sq 10300000, down 3605000, 146 sq 14600000, down 5145000. These are investor rates for limited time.