Gulberg islamabd

If you guys have required any information about gulberg greens and residencia islamabad please join this discussion board we are authorised dealer from ibechs.

What is current rate of v block develop plot and when is possession expected,

What is the current rate of 10 marlas non corner in T block.

When will be the new map out.

Can you give us the latest update of Gulberg’s development progress

What is yours contact number

95% Block-V is Developed only some back lines of 7 marla & 10 Marla plots lines are not developed which is linked up with Navel Anchorage.

Pocession will be after in 6 months.

Sir The Development Progress is going speed up. Mostly work on block-P, L, M, N, O and some other block is started to land scaping and road cutting. Some Blocks have developed Plots are available in the Market.

No Sir New map of residencia is still awaiting I mean its not come out we still awaiting for this.

In Block T, 10 Marla plots price is start from 25 to 35lac depending on locations.

How many farm houses are under construction in greens? do you see greens getting any population in a year or two?

Its Round about 30 to 35 Farm Houses are under construction. Hope fully good population will be settled down in next two years also three to four commercial start constructed as well.

Sir jee, are u sure about figure of 35 farmhouses under construction? I seriously doubt this figure…

What is the price of 7 marla plot in 400 series P block. When Gulberg will start development in this area.

Any 2 kanal plot available on installments ?

What about R block sector and development progress in this sector.

I want to know about K block situation,when it will be developed? whats its current rates of 7 marla?