Paf tarnol e block plots available for sale

Paf tarnol islamabad or fazaia housing scheme tarnol was launched in mid of 1989 especially for the persons of pakistan air force. The site is for the welfare of paf persons so the paf air headquarters settled all the issues with land owners by 1995. After settling all the issues of ownership of land, authorities started development started in scheme.
Paf tarnol islamabad is located on two famous roads of islamabad city i.E. Eastern side meets islamabad-peshawar motorway while southern side faces fateh jang road. G.T. Road is located only 8 km away from paf tarnol islamabad. Other reputed areas i.E. Chaklala which is another area to whom paf persons are concerns about is located at a distance of 25 km only. So many rated and renewed housing schemes are also located in the vicinity of surrounding area as well including army welfare trust, pechs, gulshan-e-sehat and engineer’s cooperative housing scheme.
The scheme presents a fine blend of flat, sloping and undulating ground while it has 8 blocks with total 3862 area of kanal. The construction process is under process whereas the sewerage pipelines are laid down, while electrification works as been completed. The boundary wall of block a and h has been completed and under process for blocks e, f and g. The paf tarnol offers residential plots of 10 marla and 1 kanal while 4, 5 and 6 marla commercial plots are also part of it.

AOA

How is every one

i'm new here