People said, market is too much down due to the situation of the country...

Lots of people said market is too much down… How we will buy and sell properties??? Some people said we dont have anything to sell… And some people said we dont have buyers… So what will be the different ways to find properties and buyers???

I think recession in real estate market is never permanent, it may be for sometime but never last for too long so people who survive the dump in market emerge as big real estate players.apart from that people should now try different other ways to expand there market, Online marketing is one of them.In Pakistan ,many people specially in small cities are not aware of the use of internet as online medium of marketing, if they are to be educated positively towards it i think there would never be a better option to search and expand market.

Miss Sana you were right… But lot of people still believe on newspapers and TRP’s… When these 2 source were down they think market is down… How do we educate customers the usage of internet for buying and selling properties???

Boom and recession both are the part of the business.Time will not remain same buying & selling after the analysis of the market situation you can take decision for buying and selling.

Zameen.com forum is a good platform for finding good areas and investment opportunities at least 3-6 months post should carefully be read, especially those related to a particular areas and people comments written over here. Stay away from such societies where people suffered a lot and till now. Once locations are selected, you can find rates either reliable dealers and Newspapers, zameen, OLX, apnaplot and other Web sites. But purchase only from reliable dealers only.

Dear Shahrukh,

Market is slow and down at the moment... But as said by other members, it will change with passage of time... So one should wait for good time and hold properties...

Regards

It’s about perspective and opinions more than anything. Talk to your folks and Karachi dealing in Bahria Town and they will tell you that business is better than ever. Talk to others in Gizri and Gadap Town and they will complain about the lack of buyers. In a nutshell, what I’m trying to say is that there are active and inactive pockets so try and pick an area that has better demand.

I think subsidence in land business is never perpetual, it might be for at some point however never keep going for a really long time so individuals who survive the landfill in business sector rise as large land players.apart from that individuals ought to now attempt distinctive different approaches to extend there business, Online advertising is one of them.in Pakistan ,numerous individuals uncommonly in little urban communities are not mindful of the utilization of web as online medium of showcasing, on the off chance that they are to be taught emphatically towards it i think there would never be a superior choice to hunt and grow market.

I personally have visited the market these past two days and what i have found is not even a single rupee decrease in price or may be the people guided me are not updated ;)

Market price for a 5 marla plot in johar town was 5.5 Million 4-5 months back & now it is 6.5 million is it a decrease in price or increase? Not only i have visited johar town but many other societies as well & found only increase.

Market is really slow now a days but it will come to boom. We have lots of investors hided. Hope t will come up as soon as possible.

I agree with most of the posts. As per the Economic laws Land and Gold never depreciate. Most important is the awareness and education towards using Online medium for the sake of positive and fruitful information.

As per my information. Most of the investment is stuck and investors are waiting for the the Boom. Since the investments are stuck the ratio of serious buyers have fallen down but i am sure this is just the matter of time.

Seems like good time of investment in Top city because the long anticipated nha tender has been announced

Taxes on property transactions is a big hurdle and will keep the market in check.

I agree with most of the answer,i think the price fall in the real estate market and buyer not available,are two different things.If buyer not available then the main reason is that buyer has already invested in long term projects,for the sake of saving.