Plot And Houses For Sale

Is anyone want to buy plot or house in Airport Housing Society. I have my own plots and houses for sale.

Anyone is interested so contact me.

Ahmed Saleem

10MARLA plot NEEDED in either airport housing society 1 or 2 ,max range 3 million adnan contact 03005167456

editied

I didn’t know what you say?Adnan

Or 5 marla single story home in either airport housing society 1 or 2 will do as well

Adnan what do you want plot or house?

I am also having a plot which is on installments. Are you interested so contact me.

Brother i am either looking for a plot or house in airport housing society,1 or 2 only,in case of plot 8 to 10 marla will be fine with ready possession or 5 marla house,your plot is in phase sector my number is 03005167456

A.o.A I think you are not interesting in purchasing house.There is a party how want to purchase the house so today they are giving me the token of the house.

So I have to sale this house to that party.

I have kept your number bro,yesturday when you called i told you was in office,and coming to the airport is full time planned task for me,i have kept your number and promise to call you when i come,

But you didn't tell me that you want to purchase or not.so I have sale my house of 5 marla.

Now I have 2 more house and 3 plots left.

Are you agent?And where are you living?

Dear Adnan,

You didn't reply my post..

What are the prices of the houses? and are they on installments?

Captain Shah,

It is on installments actual price is 1800000 but you pay only 900000 to me and other 900000 will be on installments.