Plots for sale at DHA 2 Islamabad

Plots are available for sale at dha 2 islamabad. We have the inventory starting from a till q blocks of dha 2.For best deals and assistance,interested parties can contact at 03455370978.

Hi Saadi

I am interested to make investment in DHA phase 2.

what is the 10 Marla current price of category plot in Block P, Block N and Block Q.

Sir 10 marlas are varyin from 53 to 63 lacs approx depending uopn location.For further assistance and best deals you can contact me at 03455370978.

I want to buy Plot for construction of house and want to live there after completion.

Please advice me, which block is better in DHA-2 where all facilities are available.

My budget is 10 Million. (1 Crore) including plot + construction.

Thanks

Sir in your budget you can get a 10 marla plot only in A to J side…

Muhammad Ali, better to buy in K or L. You will get one kanal. In a society where most plots are one kanal, it is not advisable to live on 10 marla.

Yes 10 marla is cheaper to build but you can easily build only single storey. You will not get final approval until you complete the whole design but doesnt matter.

@ pardesi…Sir 1 crore is his plot plus construction budget.

He should buy a good plot with good potential to rise, then wait for the price to rise, then sell and buy 10-12 marla in Naval Anchorage and construct.

Otherwise it is very difficult to buy plot and construct all in 1 crore.

Yeah this idea came to my mind as well but i think he need a place for immediate construction.

Saadi what is happening to the dedicated hospital land on hospital boulevard? Shifa coming?

Thank you Mr.Saad and pardesi,

Actually I want to construct and live on immediate basis,

Could you please suggest me any good place.

Ali what size do you want/need? Which side of Islamabad is preferable for your office and children’s schools?

I need 5 Marla or More, location is no issue but all facilities should be available.

5 marla developed plots are only in J block and are rarely available.

Any other Area ?

Any other good society in Surrounding in my budget?

What is the rate of 5 marla developed plots in J block ?

5 Marla is too small for quality life. You will feel cramped up in small area.

In your budget best option is to move a bit out of Islamabad. If you go to ROS you will get very decent possession plot of 8 or 10 Marla in 14 to 18 lakhs un Block A. You cam do top class construction with the remainder of your budget.

The society has possession and they are making one of the best clubs in Islamabad for their members. Also, parks, football fields, commercials and university are planned. Security is already present.

Drive to Islamabad is on Motorway so no hassle except fuel cost. Other facilities are available in nearby Wah Cantt.

In this budget possible in JKCHS, ROS is far away

OR

G-13

G-14