Selling A Plot In B-17 B Block

Selling a plot in B block, B-17 size 40x80 very good location etc.

Hello,

I would suggest you to enlist your plot with Zameen.com. You may get better exposure that way.

You didn’t mention the demand

Post replay not mention demand of you plot

64 is my demand @altaf

AM I ASKING FOR MUCH THEN MARKET SUGGEST

Junaid Sb, you will have to wait for a genuine buyer. Please be patient. Investors are moving out to new avenues since already made plenty from B17 jumps and no sharp increase expected in near future.

True, rates are already too high in B-17, Give an add in Daily Jang Newspaper.

I dont know y we are asking for jumps in b-17 look at other sectors of isb g-13 4 marla 65+ e-11 6 marla 90+ g-14/123 10 marla non poss 90+ i-11 6 marla 60+ so y peoples say that b-17 prices are jumped 20 marla 90+ 14 marla 60+ no concept of 4 marla and 6 marla everywhere prices increases gr8 infrastructure of b-17 is far too much better then g-13-14 i-11-12 and also one thing e-12 30 years old sector a village having 10 marla no concept of possesion 10 million+ y peoples always say on zameen forums that b-17 got jumps i think prices are still low comparing the other sizes of isb territory

@ junaid there is simply no comparison between zone 1 and zone 2…however i agree that price tag of e12 is simply senseless.

Junaid, you are missing one thing, which is Tag of CDA and the other is location, although there is hell amount of difference in development standard, but still people go for location and less traveling. Thanks

Dear seniors i appreciate reply but one thing stood stand that b-17 is the only ict sector which is defined by its work n progress also many peoples dont understand that even biggest tycoons like DHA and bahria dont have any influence with CDA and in islamabad CDA is king as u already said so a place having CDA stamp Great developers only demerit is distance but its only a matter of a year or so but i bet dealers and investors working with mpchs and b-17 gave this sector its true price before margalla avenue and this is a truth and after margalla avenue builders work start there

I personally know many big inverters purchase 1 or two plots of 40x80 or 50x90 by paying only 55 to 70 Lacs in these days and they are waiting for the Margalla road to link with B-17 they said that at that time the 40x80 plots in B and C blocks reaches to 1.5 caror only in 15 to 18 months and they will sold it and go for Block D, E and F with same size but 50% price

Brother rehman which block u r talking about in b block 50x90 minimum of 85

Rehman bro… That seems like a very good strategy which I am looking forward to also. If F block is announced, then I might sell a plot in E block and buy 2/3 files in F block. What do you think?

I already have a swap offer from b to e 3 plots 30x60 against one 50x90 good location but i personally need some money so thats y not switching

@ junaid 85 was prevailing rate…Now they are easily available in 75 to 80…