Zone-2 Seems Like Dooming Down

In the month of Feb. From the B-17 to Multi project.... And Faisal Town.

Top city to AWT. Every things seems to be going down... Experts opinion required.

Is it Bahria effect!!!

Dear brother shoaib

same situation with bahria too from last two months phase 8 is down total down even in few blocks prices decreased alot.

Same with multi gardens b 17 and awt. Infact all those societies where price increase was just because of investors are correcting now there prices.

You are right ibrahim bhai.

Shoaib sab,

Prices came down with little margin throughout in islamabad known societies. It will take a while to restore the prices.

Property is overall stagnant in twin cities…

To me , if you don’t know much about property and not willing to take risk thn simply invest in Bahria or DHA. :slight_smile:

Unlike the twin cities property has started in a positive trend in lahore…lets hope for isl/rwp also

I think people are very eager for a jump in prices in Islamabad. I think prices will see a downward trend and then BBBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM...

--->>>>P R I C E H I K E....

It will hit when we are not expecting it!

The price increase in the last year or so has been a lot. Normally 100% gain comes in 5 years and here it came in as little as 6 months also. This has to stabilize and correct somewhat somewhere.

Zone 2 is better in term of living after 2 years more better then zone 5 and 4 and more closer to main isb atleast g-15 f-15 and e-16 so genuine buyers and investors long term have no tension if market comes down or up one day they plan to live there like me :slight_smile:

Dear friends Zone 2 is having a very promising future but of course it will take 2-3 years to come in real bloom.Major projects are being build in Zone 2, which will change its complete picture and these are :

1. Airport likely to be functional by mid next year IA.

2. Kashmir highway - link with airport - thus linking zone 2 to main Islamabad.

3. Margalla avenue and its link with Zone 2.

4. Ternol Flyover.

Market experts predicting that from April a positive wind is about to blow in whole zone 2.

Lets hope for the best.

Regards

Still waiting for Positive wind (15/02/2016) :slight_smile:

Discussion about D18 Echs . Need advice for investment there. Still worth while. For Living or investment

Dear Tamim,

What is the price range in D-18 ECHS for 1 kanal plots? I have a plot there as engineer member but I did not really followed up.

Regards,

Dear AlRana

Prices are from 30-65

Depends on block and location.

Plz inbox ur cell if u need more info

Mine is in block G, 1 kanal number 360, close to park.

Tamim, Any update on price?

Sir re check ur plot number

If its 260 . Then around 30 35