Real Estate Gains in The Area
What makes us confident about this?
- An additional 0.7 million units are demanded every year because of the growth in population and urbanisation
- Lahore and Karachi accommodate 62% of Pakistan’s urban population, causing a substantial increase in demand for
- Serving as the most profitable industry, real estate offers higher returns than other sectors including the financial sector
which is offering a return of 5.75% in 2016
- The prominent location, in close proximity to Lahore Ring Road and Alternate Route, will contribute to a substantial
increase in property demand and an escalation in prices
- The non-availability of appropriate housing finance makes luxury projects offering an instalment plan more attractive.
- The Orange Line Metro Train project increases accessibility to the area, making it a key point in the city