Need Opinion From Seniors

My brother have a plot in I 14/4. He wants to sell it and want to purchase in B-17 E-block. Is it wise move?

Whrere is IB and PK!?

Personally I do not like the landscape of I-14. However, its prices have increased significantly during the last one-two years. This increase is probably because of I-14's relatively close location to Islamabad and 2ndly its a CDA sector. I cannot say anything about the future of this sector. But from this forum, one can notice that I-14 is not a prime choice of investors/buyers.

If you want to sell it and want to buy somewhere else, I would suggest G-14/2, G-14/3, E-12, and Bahria enclave. I would not suggest B-17 as its far away and some posts of this forum say that prices in B-17 has increase recently. If I had a plot in I-14, I'd have switched it with a plot in G-14, E-12, and Bahria enclave. But keep in mind, this option is to be done only if I was doing investment and not required the plot for immediate construction purpose.

Let me elaborate little more about my suggested options: Bahria enclave would be good for living bcos of development standard, and when its NOC will be cleared its prices would increase. But when it will get NOC, is a big question.

G-14: It has prime location. It is likely it would be developed in near future. But its development may take little longer. E-12: A very prime location. Rates are presently on the higher side. After CDA balloting next month, its prices may increase. I cannot say whether it would be developed soon or not.

Summary: If you can wait and in Pk1's language if you have xtra money then go for E-12.

Dear M. Ilyas:

I am in favour of selling plot in I-14 as the pries hv increased reasonably in the past few years. I personally dont see any major jump there unless some good step taken by cda which are not likely to happen soon.

IB is right prices hv increased recently in B-17 but this is not end of life especially if some one can wait for 2 to 3 years time frame.

I don't see any charm in G-14/2, 3 and E-12 due to uncertainty over its development by cda.

Bahria Enclave is also good option for medium to long term investment. The issue of NOC is there but once granted then prices will be out of range.

Regards

Thank you very much IB

I 14 is a proper cda sector but unfortunately not properly developed by CDA , entrance is just normal but only edge is that its a proper CDA sector. U didnt mentioned plot size so cant calculate amount which u can get from above mentioned plot but if it is a 30 x 60 and u can get above 2.5 or 3 million then try to adjust urself in f 15 2 or e 16/17. F 15 2 development work will complete with in few months already they delivered in 40 percent area and cabinet is a ready for construction place and rates are still reasonable