Apartment options in E-11 , D-12

Experts I have searched this website and have called various folks about apartment in E-11 or D-12 Islamabad.

My requirements are 2 bedroom , around 50 lacs, i prefer in installments but can give lump sum if the deal is good.

I am reading concerns about CDA not giving gas and water connections to towers in E-11 and there are so many of these towers that i am not sure which one to buy , hence need your expert advice.

Since i am not in Islamabad , i cant go and check so relying on this website and comments from experts.

Thanks
Nasir

Dear flats near restaurants and marriage halls that are situated on margalla road has problems otherwise apartments within e11- 1234 has no problem i will recommend you to go for 2 bed apartment around 600 to 700 covered area and cost should be not more than 40 lakhs

Try to avoid e-11 4.find with in 1 2 3

@A.M…bro how about capital residencia e11,does it fall in area with gas and electricity issues?thanks

Yes. Capital residentia fall in the same category.

A.M ....can you please please please give names of few apartments in e-11 which are considered safe like you mentioned ?

Thx

Nasir you can Call me 03335531530