DHA Valley Declining?

I heard prices on valley are on decline. I would like to know when will be the best time for a genuine buyer to jump in and buy some plots when prices will be at bottom?

Should I hold on for another few weeks or its time to jump in?

@ Ahmed khan…Sir that you should wait for one or two weeks,observe the trend and then jump in…Btw it also depends upon the investment time period…

Please let me know if you're talking about DHA Valley Islamabad. I think it's located near Rawat, isn't it?

And kindly share the current plot prices . . .

Lo ji...bus yehi sun-na reh geya tha...in hazrat(dha valley) ko baithy baithy kia takleef ho gayi hy?

kia trend hy n kyun?

Any body tell me what is price of ten Marla in valley ?any body willing to sell his file?

Dear Khurshid there is no 10 marla, only 8 marla and 5 marla.blue bell is best in DHA valley but it's long term investment it'll take 3 to 4 years.

If you like DHA then more better is DHA phase2 new blocks K,L,M,N,P here you can find,N or P 10 marla 30 to 35 lakh according to location.5 to 6 km from high way.

DHA valley 12km from high way price 8 marla 18 to 20 lakh blue bell block according to location.

I guess my original question has been ignored. Please advise if prices are on decline in Valley plus when will be the best time to buy plots in Valley?

Shukriya Nadeem sab

Dear Ahmed Khan, From where do you know that DHA Valley prices are declining ? It,s nearly same.

Regards,

All dealers and FB forum know that prices are on decline. I have spoken to couple of dealers and they all told me same that prices are on decline. However i would like to know this only that how long this trend could take place before prices hit bottom again?

Sir Ahmed Khan, Yesterday the dealer offered me profit of 3.5 on my each plot… So don,t be in hurry, wait some time & Insha Allah every thing would be clear soon.

Sir it will not go into minus…This is what i am foreseeing…Its a routine happening which usually takes place with the files i.e normal upward and downward trend…

Kiani, Yes DHA valley located in Rawat, Zone 5.

Khurshid, their is not 10 marla plot in DHA valley, they have only 5 and 8 marla plots available.

I aggree, prices are declining in valley. Profit is getting lower, In Blebell Block, the profit is now 7 to 8 lacs.

Rose and Tulip are on 2nd number where the prices are a bit less than bluebell but all these 3 blocks are high in demand in the current market.

The blocks which follow are Daisy, Lilly, Orleander Glaxonia, Zenia where the profits are ranging from 2.80 to 5 Lac, depends on location, size and category.

The last 3 blocks Lavender, Lotus and Iris the profit has declined more than any other block, where the profit ranges from 2.25 to 3 Lac, but very less buyers.

I personally believe that rates will increase in DHA valley in March hopefully, because rite now, overall Real Estate market is on a standstill, DHA, Bahria,CDA, MPCHS, all are silent.

One must jump in rite now in DHA valley if he is considering a long term investment, as after the booking Bahria Town Karachi, investors have to shift to some other area, according to me from Airport Chowk till Rawat, DHA valley is the only cheap and best option available.

Wish you all best of the luck.

Dear Nasir,

How is Eglentine and Magnolia blocks?

Sir please can you quote prices for the last blocks , obviously sassta plot is a sassta plot and it will move with the market of whole dha valley

Please also quote commercial prices of rose,tulip and oleander too.

Keeping in mind investment 2.4 Million; which option is better for long term (7-8 years):

One 5-Marla plot in dha phase-2 N-block or two 5-Marla files in dha valley?

2nd , dha valley