Islamabad Orchards

Salam,

I just wanted to get an opinion on Islamabad Orchards (MPCHS). What's the scope of this scheme in the next 3- 4 years, what's the price of 10 kanal and also the society has the possession of the land?

Any other options for farm houses in the same Zone?

Thanks so much!

W.salam,

It's a bit away from Islamabad I got an info that multi will start development work very soon distance is the only drawback of it.

Thanks Ibrahim,

You are always so quick in replying... Do you have any idea about the price of 10 Kanal plot and any idea about the location? I'm not in Pakistan and no idea Shah sahib, can I have your e-mail or cell number?

How far it is from B-17?

Anyone on any update on when development is likely to start, and the current rates?

Dear Sohail,

Multi orchards are almost 18 to 20 km away from Islamabad motorway interchange and its almost 10 to 12 km far from sector B-17.

Multi booking price for 5 kanal farm house is 5,500,000 this is revised rate old rate was around 4,500,000.

Now a days old booking farms profit is around 4 to 5 lac. Above mentioned plans are installment plans you can get 20 percent discount on cash payment. you can contact me on: ibrahim@peeran.pk

Dear LSE,

Development date will be announced after 21st July.

Dear Ibrahim,

Do you know if D-17 farm plots are legal? I heard somewhere that CDA has not issued an approval/NOC for them?

How does the Multi Orchards compare with Naval farm houses on Simly Dam road?

Dear LSE,

I am not sure about NOC status will check it but hopefully it will be legal as its already developed.

Dear Lse1,

Simly dam farm houses are better but location is far away from any place, i.e. away from motorway and Islamabad city. But its very well planned and its a very posh farm housing society. The cost is very high 8 Kanal above 1.5 crore and 20 Kanal above 2.5 crore. This place is developed and possession is available.

Multi Orchards, is also well planned but not a posh one. Its close to Motor way and cost is very affordable, 5 Kanal 12.5 lac plus any installments (approx 7.5 lac) and 10 Kanal 25 lac plus any installments (approx 15 lac). The development work has now been started here.

Regards Ahmer

Dear Ahmer,

It's really enough information. Could you please respond with your cell no to have a meeting regarding orchards. I like the 10 kanal @2.5 million.

Thanks.

Kindly check all details on www.mpchs.com

Balloting of this scheme is on 31st October. It is assumed that after balloting, price will increase sharply.

How are the D-17 farm houses? I heard they do not have NOC from CDA?

Any comments on the Gulbery 5 kanal farm houses? I also heard they are going cheaper than demand price, buy why?

Yes, people in the market are very positive about this farm scheme of multi. Thanks

In my view farm house by multi professionals are best.

1. Multi professionals is a very well reputed name.
  2. They have all land for this project.
  3. Development has started and they are promising for possession in 2 years.
  4. Very cheap
  5. Development standard of multi is far better than other societies.

Dear Syed Ibrahim sb,

Please comment on these farm houses now, as ballot is very near on 31th October and development has started and MPCHS wrote in its newspaper that they ll hand over farm houses in the end of next year.

Thanks in advance.

@Saqib - here is a rough comparison for you.

Comparison:

Naval farms: Price:- roughly rs. 13 per kanal; Location:- Islamabad highway (Lohi Bher)

Margalla Town Orchard scheme: Price:- roughly rs 27-30 per kanal Location: Murree road towards Islamabad after Faisalabad interchange

Gulberg (ISB) farmhouses: Price:- market price rs 25 lac per kanal; booking rs 32 lac per kanal Location: left of Islamabad highway near lohi bher

Multi farmhouses (multi orchards): Price:- market price: just above Rs 10 lac per kanal; booking price: just less than rs 10 lac/kanal Location: m-1 motorway - first interchange while going to Peshawar (17km from Islamabad toll plaza).

Value-for-money - i think orchard scheme and multi orchards are the coolest deal. Orchard scheme is best because it is in the heart of Pindi/Islamabad but it is very very expensive. On the other hand, multi-Orchard is far but the drive to the farmhouse will be like knife through butter (especially after full completion of Margalla Avenue when it will cut m-1 motorway and new interchange will be built).

Dear Saqib,

Balloting is near and development work speed is good there. Distance is the only drawback of multi orchards otherwise its a very good project land is clear brand is well known if a person can afford daily visit to isb then its a good deal.

D 17 farm houses are better in location but there is no gas in it. Gulberg and zone 4 JKCHS farm houses are good in location specially JKCHS zone 4 location starts from express highway. Last week visited Gulberg and JKCHS zone 4 farm houses. Saw a developed farm house at zone 4 JKCHS. Land is good and almost 4 kanal farm house is available around 75 to 80 lac all dues clear. Gulberg is a bit expensive then JKCHS however location is same.

Thank you very much.

I agree with Syed Ibrahim - but one point about distance.

Driving on motorway from multi orchard to main Islamabad will be high on petrol but reasonable time-wise because you will not stop in so many traffic jams.

Plus one more thing - when Margalla Avenue is fully completed, there will be a new inter-change on m-1 motorway so you will turn left from the motorway much before the main Islamabad toll plaza and straight you will reach Faisal Masjid.

So at that stage you will avoid all traffic jams of entering into the city and that will save headache, time and even some petrol (because the more you are stuck in traffic the more petrol you burn).

One more thing i ll add that it is very near to Wah Cantt and Hassan Abdal also. So it is not away from population.Those investors who want to invest from out side Islamabad and want to live there.They can enjoy the facilities of Wah Cantt. Hassan Abdal and off course Islamabad also.