DHA Peshawar

Dear all,

It seems like DHA Peshawar is awakening. There was an ad in daily Mashriq for registration of property dealers/real estate agents with DHA Peshawar. Could this mean that DHA Peshawar will be launched soon in the coming days? I think this would be a good investment opportunity as housing and plots demand is very high over there. Please share any info/opinion you may have about this.

Regards

Investors and buyers did not bring it in discussion thats why we are also not assure to assist you. It is the right place where you asked question because its a big portal and many renowned people share their information at this place. We are working as an interior designer and construction company all over the Pakistan and would like to work for you as well. If you are interested the we ll arrange a meeting. You can see our work by visiting http://www.ameradnan.com/work.

Can you tell when the ad appeared?

Here is the link Malik Sb:

http://www.propertymarket.pk/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/DHA-PESHWAR-application-form.jpg

It appeared yesterday.

Thanks I checked. But the area mentioned in other news items is wadpagga and Regi etc. Do you think it’s a good area regarding law and order? Also entrance will be at the end of university road. University road is already jam packed all day.

Wadpagga and Regi are at the two opposite ends of the city. The army has cleared Kacha Gari Camp (Which was a kachi abadi for Afghan Refugees) a few years ago and it sits right next to University Road in front of Hayatabad. I saw on this forum that the army is acquiring land in Regi Lalma area (where there is already a disputed township as you might know) so this site is most likely for DHA Peshawar as far as I think (some other friends also pointed out this location). The location is very good and if it is under army control, then there won’t be any issue of law and order as such (at least inside the scheme). People will leave Hayatabad and shift to DHA. Yes, University Road is having a lot of traffic problems but the roads are being widened so that might help.

I think this area will be linked through section 3 of the northern loop of Peshawar ring road also, extending from warsak road. I foresee some major projects on university road as well including further underpasses/ flyovers.

Good point Raza Sb… Ring road is a major alternate route towards Hayatabad area. Even though it is not good in terms of law and order but with time, it will get better hopefully. The government, if it wants, can even make a road from the backside of Kacha Gari towards the city centre bypassing University Road. Well as far as I have seen, the only thing they are doing now is making signal free U-Turns and widening some portions of the road, but there is a strong possibility of further improvement as the strain on this road is massive.

Brothers whats your opinion dha plots will be on installments or on lump sum money.

I guess DHA is planning two projects at wadpagga and Regi both. Is there any initial development work at these sites like fencing and notice boards etc. I remember some boards at Katcha Garhi for Askari Housing some 6 years back.

Could be.. Yes, last time I saw it, the whole camp was levelled, cement walls erected at the boundaries and machine gun trenches set up at various places.

Zzingaro Sb we don't know yet. I think DHA does not have a lot of installment options in their projects so it might be lump sum but it will be clear in a few weeks time hopefully.

@ Junaid, Interesting topic, i think with this project the RegiLalma project will also get boost as if DHA is covering one side it will definitely give safety on regi lalma side and people will starts more development and prices might jump high. Whats your view point ?

It could but I think Regi issue seems very problematic. Today there was a news statement that the tribals will do a DHARNA in front of CM house if the govt does not solve this problem.

But the problem is not for tribal, the problems for 1000 of investors who stuck after buying land there, better the investors should do bigger Dharna.

The land was barren empty land without any living creatures in miles, the tribal got woke up when they saw the land is getting valuable, otherwise they were sleeping in the caves peacefully.if the government decides today to give plots to regi investors in another place and leave this regi as it is, what the tribes will do on that desserts, ?

Yes you have a valid point… Don’t know why such things happen in the first place. If everyone does things in a proper way, then most problems in this country would not even occur. A simple thing such as demarcation, acquisition, NOCs and township development has become extremely complicated.

Where there is a will there is a way.. If government decides today to clear this tribes issue from regi, it will be matter of few days only, hyattabad phase 6 was attached to tribal area but they put FC there and it becomes one of the best area for living in such a short time, now here in regi also army required to make it clean once for all.

If not then DHA will be another flop like regi as the area is all the same and attached to each other, tomorrow some tribes can put their claim there also.

In my opinion for any big project like Bahria and DHA the suitable area in Peshawar is on GT road after main bus stands etc, the other side is all attached to tribal area so let the tribes live there alone peacefully.

Yes again you have good points. :)

But it is very sad that for everything we need FC/Army.. A time may come when even army wouldn't be helpful (God Forbid)

Btw I heard that the govt wants to expand Hayatabad further into the tribal area to create more phases. Is this true? Anyone have any info on it? I heard there were some negotiations going on.

I guess this wud be a good step for Peshawar as the current condition isn’t so good there because of terrorism but hope for the best. Waiting for more news of DHA.