Faisal Town F-18

Faisal town launched by the GM of MPCHS Ch Majeed. Its not a project of multi but owned by GM of Multi (key person of MPCHS)
I am surprised that in 2 days they got full booking location is good connected to Tarnol interchange before PECHS and PAF Tarnol next to f 16 1. 30 x 60 plot price is 18 lac on installments and 15 lac on cash including cost of land development charges etc

Thanks for providing this information.

Regards, Z@in n@deem

Thanks ibrahim bhai,

How would you comment on its future and credibility of the project in the longer run?

How you view the price set by comparing it with the neighbouring areas ?

Regards,

Dear brother Price is a bit high but its on installments 370000 down payment 9 quarterly installments of 160000. Location is good it depends on ch majeed that what will be his development standards for his personal project as far as multi is one of the best society in isb. If they done some outstanding development work then it will be bahria town of zone 2 otherwise people will reject that price , as price is high so development standards should be v good

Dear ibrahim bhai,

Thanks for sharing your views.

Regards,

So do you foresee this as credible investment opportunity... Any new about its existing price... I hear about 40000 own 30 x 60 plot... Pls confirm ibrahim bhai.
Thanks

Dear brother affan Profit is around 25 to 30 thousand can increase as they start transferring plots

Is it a cda sector like b-17? It seems inside ict?

This will be a good option if its approved by CDA. But cant seem to find a website for any information or any maps of exact location and different sizes of plots available?

I take it, its not the same Faisal Town as in Lahore then.

Dear syed, please enlighten us with the location, layout plan and plot sizes and prices of it. Also what is the approval status with cda.

Much appreciated.

Dear all What i guess it will be approved by tma like pechs as its sec f 18 cda territory is currently uptill 17 series Brother abdul ali its not launched by lahore faisal town. Ch majeed own faisal town f 18 ( md of mpchs) In last meeting they told us that they will start development work within 90 days and will be a sector like bahria town rest allah knows better. Location is next to f 17 tele gardens before pechs on main fateh jang road and also connected on tarnol motorway interchange which means new airport is hardly 3 or 4 km away from it. Plot sizes are 30 x 60 ,35 x 70, 40 x 80 and 50 x 90 . 30 x 60 plot price on cash is 1450000 and 1800000 on installments down payment rs 370000, 9 installments of rs 160000 ( quarterly) so u have to pay rs 18 lac in 30 months. 35 x 70 plot price on cash is 1926000 and 2395000 on installments. Down payment rs 470000, 9 installments of rs 215000 ( quarterly). 40 x 80 plot price on cash is 2458000 and 3060000 on installments. Down payment is 595000, 9 quarterly installments of rs 275000. 50 x 90 cash price is 3370000 and 4200000 on installments. Down payment is rs 790000, 9 quarterly installments of rs 380000.

Dear ibrahim bhai

Thanks for valueable information. I assume total land is yet to be purchased by ch. Majeed sb, as still there is no legar proof that he owns complete land of the sector.

Dear ibrahim bhai

Thanks for valueable information. I assume total land is yet to be purchased by ch. Majeed sb, as still there is no legar proof that he owns complete land of the sector.

Dear ibrahim bhai

Is this not a conflict-of-interest? If you are president of one society, should you launch another society of your own? In this way, you are in a position to depress the prices of one society to change trend of dealers and investors?

Hummmz dear ist of all he is not president of mpchs he is appointed as gm there. 2nd thing he is not on front zedem international pvt limited owns that projects i think owner of zedem is ch majeed,s brother however formula is very simple if they start development work in next 90 days and also purchased complete land project will be clicked otherwise its very tough to survive in market

I have seen a copy of the layout, and it seems that it is right in between shalimar town and dhoke hameeda, which the location seems ok. However, are prices likely to drop here as it seems overpriced at the moment considering their is absolute no development and in the process of still acquiring more land.

I was told by my sources that you can pay instalments of 27 month instalment plan, which seems to be more than enough time, i was wondering is this true?

Thanks ibrahim sb for sharing valuable info.

Yes ali 9 quarter installments means 27 months :slight_smile: