Askari, Lahore, was initiated in the 1980s to accommodate the retired personnel of the Pakistan Armed Forces, but eventually opened its gates to civilian property ownership. The society began with just 1 phase but has successfully expanded to include ten developed phases, with the 11th phase on its way to completion. While we’re here to discuss the top trends for buying properties in Askari 10, Lahore, as per the data collected from Zameen.com, it is pertinent for you to know more about the locality to make an informed buying decision.
About Askari 10, Lahore
Askari Housing Scheme was one of the first gated communities in Lahore. The community offers foolproof security and a range of amenities in all ten of its developed phases. However, the tricky part is to know which phase is best suited to your needs when buying a property in Askari 10, Lahore, because they are all located in different parts of the city.
With regards to Askari 10, here’s what attracts investors the most:
- Newest fully developed phase
- Ideal location on Airport Road
- Direct connection to Lahore Ring Road
- 24/7 security with the help of CCTV cameras
- Multiple entrances/exits for easier commute
- A total of 6 blocks, A to F
- Range of ready-to-move houses in varying sizes
- Quakeproof construction design of double-storey houses
- Large parks
- Children’s playground
- Basketball court
- Roller skating area
- Badminton court
- Good quality schools
- Water filtration plant
- Area markets
In short, similar to the remaining Askari communities, Askari 10 is well maintained, clean, secure, and an ideal place to raise a family for regular citizens as well as military families.
Average Prices of Property in Askari 10, Lahore
Askari 10, Lahore primarily features 10 marla and 1 kanal houses. As the table above shows, the average price of a 10 marla house in Askari 10, Lahore, is PKR 2.27 crore, while, investing in a 1 kanal house in Askari 10, Lahore, requires a sum of PKR 3.86 crore on average.
Average Prices of 10 Marla Houses in the Most Popular Sectors of Askari 10, Lahore
Moving on, we’ll now discuss the top three sectors in Askari 10, Lahore, that are worthy of your consideration with respect to 10 marla houses, as shown in the table above.
Askari 10 – Sector E
Located at the very edge of Askari 10, adjacent to Allama Iqbal International Airport, Sector E is the trendiest sector of this phase.
Sector E in Askari 10 mainly features 10 marla houses for sale, with the average prices being PKR 2.19 crore.
Some top features of the sector are:
- Easy commute with houses located on both sides of the Main Boulevard
- A commercial district that separates Sector E from Sectors B and C
- Park-facing 10 marla houses are located near the western edge of Askari 10
- A large area park, featuring a basketball court, a badminton court, a roller-skating area, as well as a kids’ playground.
- Sector E is also home to a mosque and a water filtration plant.
- Wide roads and secure surroundings
Askari 10 – Sector C
Sector C, Askari 10 is situated in the middle of Sector E and Sector D and offers a large number of 10 marla houses for sale for PKR 2.39 crore on average.
A few attractive features of this sector are:
- Built around a central park with park-facing homes
- Purely residential community and family-friendly neighbourhood
- Quiet and peaceful neighbourhood that is distant from the noise and bustle of Lahore Ring Road
Askari 10 – Sector B
Sector B is situated opposite Sector C, across the main boulevard, with average prices for a 10 marla house being PKR 2.56 crore.
This sector is favoured by many since it:
- Features a community park in the centre of the residential block with
the Cricket Ground of Askari 10 at its north
- Has a dedicated mosque and local area shops
- Has a second entrance/exit gate for Askari 10 that leads out onto Amjad Chaudhry Road and Airport Road, offering easier routes for commute
Average Prices of 1 Kanal Houses in the Most Popular Sectors of Askari 10, Lahore
Now, we’ll discuss the top areas for investing in a 1 kanal house in Askari 10, as shown in the table above.
Askari 10 – Sector F
Sector F mostly hosts 1 kanal houses for sale at an average rate of PKR 4.04 crore. The sector is the newest addition to Askari 10 and is adjacent to Block D, on main Airport Road.
Sector F boasts the following amazing features:
- A separate entrance from Airport Road, for added convenience
- A dedicated market, mosque, central park, and small area parks
- Only sector in Askari 10 to offer such a high ratio of 1 kanal houses for sale.
Askari 10 – Sector A
The next best sub-area with 1 kanal houses for sale in Askari 10 is Sector A, which is located right at the main entrance of the housing scheme. Average prices for a 1 kanal house here are PKR 4.16 crore.
Here’s what makes this sector great:
- Ideal for families with small kids
- Home to a central park, a mosque, with the local market and the soccer field located nearby
- Hosts a campus of the Beaconhouse School
Askari 10 – Sector E
We’ve discussed Sector E above, and while there are a large number of 10 marla houses in the block, a limited supply of 1 kanal houses is also available in the sector. Prices for a 1 kanal home in Sector E can be around PKR 3.85 crore on average.
The 1 kanal houses in Sector E are located right alongside the Main Boulevard of the society, keeping their demand high in the eyes of potential investors.
These are the latest trends for buying properties in Askari 10, Lahore. We’ve covered all the important sectors and their average prices for your ease and consideration.
Want to learn more about the buying trends in other popular housing schemes of Lahore? Stay tuned as we cover a new society every day in the coming week for your ease. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or suggestions.
*[Cover Image Credits: Facebook/Askari 10 (Army Officers Housing Complex), Lahore]