5marla plot under 1 million

Anyone can suggest if i could get a 5 marla plot in rawalpindi/islamabad under 10lacs where i don’t have fear of losing my investment.

In investment the key idea is to invest in developed area to not loose money.

In files there is always risk so avoid that unless you have a good experience of property. Even i have seen experienced property dealers crying over the files.

1-you can explore CBR Phase-2 near thalian.

There you can try for developed or near to possession plots in that budget. Thats a long term investment.Never go for anything without number or where there is no cutting done on ground.

2-Kashmir Model town @ chakeri Road can be easily managed but again its a very long term investment.

3-Open area plots or smaller size plots near Tarnol, Adayala Road etc

I recommend option no 3 near the place of your living or interest.

P.S plz avoid DHA Valley trap.

Zarkon Answar, thanks a lot for your feedback.

Are the open areas not risky?

Can you please explain no3 in a bit more detail please and if you can give me some specific places on Adyala road.

I can also go for a developed area more than 1 million if on instalments.

Agree with Zarkoon Sab on point 3, you can also check chakri road, adyala road, girja road, lakhu/chakra, taxila etc. Also you can buy possession in some far away societies. Like Al haram city nimra block or al harmain block you can buy a ready to built plot in your budget. Or check taxila garden ayub block possession plots. Or i know a person who is selling a 3 marla with 7 foot wall and beam built. It can fall in your budget. Location is chakra road. Behind taj residencia.

If you can add extra 0.5 million in your budget, bahria orchard can also be a good investment.

PECHS islamabad next to new islamabad international airport is the best investment at this time for 5 marla

Jammu Kashmir Cooperative Housing Society’s Project KASHMIR MODEL TOWN is still affordable,safe and fruitful,a 5 Marla plot is ranging b/w 5.50 lakh to 6 lakh in phase 2,check at site,I don’t recommend refugee block and depression plots,It’s a benefitial opportunity. Enquire and double check,call as a seller. Mostly dealers are at G -15 where Kashmir Society office is located.

Will it be safe if I buy open land plot on places like adyala/chakri/tarnol?

It depends, nowadays prices are uncontrollable,since there is land award for RRR going on,so there is pressure on purchase of land around this area from villagers,domestic buyers and overseas investors,normally open land is more secure if you have possession (Qabza) / small temporary structure. In this price range it’s possible and best in Chakri,but according to my info Adyala is costly and tarnol is more expensive. Usually a possessed open land is much secure when you keep looking after it,that’s why legal socities are better because it does this function.

Bahria Orchard is more developed than BT phase-8 extension.
In 15 lacs a 5 marla can be bought which will In Shaa Allah appreciate because of the RRR.
Bahria is nice place and much better than all other options both for investment and living spending less money.