6 million (prk) to invest in islamabad / rawalpindi - need advice

Salam all,

I currently have 6 million saved to invest for 4-5 year for a good return in islamabad / rawalpindi .
What would be the best property type and where?
Is defence better option or bahria town?

Thank you

Cda sectors are better specially non develop sectors like E-12,G-14, I-12 ETC

@ mr cell no…do you know about the future of these sectors. People are suffering for the last 30 yrs in these sectors and you are recommending him these sectors??

I would recommend to stay away from G-14 and E-12…

People are also suffering in bahria, but in these sectors your money will be secure atleast and if developed how much its worth will increase

This ‘IF’ will never come before 2 decades…Secondly opposing these sectors does not mean that only bahria is left as an option…Many options in dha are there and better then these useless sectors where one cannot even construct their house even after decades.

Agree with SAADI_AQUARI… And also would suggest developed CDA sector or society instead of non developed

60 lakh ka koi business kion nahi karte, kion 4-5 saal k liay apne paison ko phansa rahe hain, issi 60 lakh se 4-5 saal main kitna piasa kama sakte hain

I live abroad so I wanted to invest in good Plot/ Land for good return…

Dear Bilal Iqbal,

Dha phase2 N or P block 10 marla is best and safe option.

Regards

Buy one kanal good location possession plot in CDA recognized sector of Multi Garden Block A or C in B-17 Islamabad.

You can construct now and enjoy scenic beauty plus top notch development. When Margalla Avenue will be completed (60% already there), your plot will cross DHA-2 kanal price in KLMNPQ sectors or at least come very close.

@ pardesi…Whem MA will be completed??

I know CDA as my dad worked for them… They are corrupt… I dont want to invest in CDA.

Which is Better DHA Phase 2 or Bahria Toen Phase 8 for 5 year investment?

Thank you!!

@ Bilal…Sir buy a 10 marla plot in N or P bloc of dha 2 and forget it for 5 years…It will give you staggering returns InshaAllah.

Saadi, if he buys 8 or 10 marla possession plot in BE, how do u see it for five years investment?

Saadi bhai Margalla Avenue will be completed. Honi to hay na. Beech mein to nai chorr saktay ussay! Many CDA sectors are dependent upon MA. Plus it has to act as Islamabad bypass. Sir it is totally unavoidable. As you can see, 60% work has been done. Impossible to leave it there.

Only a matter of time. May be 2 years max if not sooner inshaAllah. At that time distance from B-17 main gate to F-9 Park will be 18 km.

DHA Phase 2 sector K.L,M,N,P arent liveable at the moment ,its a jungle surrounded by a jungle .and it will shape up like DHA 2 sector J and D with ordinary devlopment after 5 years with little population.its good for investment just because of DHA tag. But not that good for future living

phase 8 and multi is very well developed with all facilities and they will give good return

I will go with @mr.khan View point- even @bilal iqbal! U can buy a ten marla in c1 bahria enclave islamabad or 8 marla in non posesion sector like N O- also new bookings in sector F(8 marla) boulevard plots with category charges paid and sector M (10 marla) new booking.

For further assistance regarding enclave u can watsapp me at (923084673694).

Regards

Dear Bilal Iqbal,

Go to safe zone because it's your hard earned money.In my opinion Dha phase2 is only safe option and other hand B-17 B,C and now E is also clear.

Regards