Ad In Today

There’s an ad in today’s newspaper regarding balloting of CDA plots in sectors E-12 and D-12. Does anyone know at what price would these plots be delivered?

Hi Ahmed,

I have not seen the ads. Could you please tell me what paper they were printed in?

post the link please.

Sir link please…Every body wants to know about those.

Available in Jang.

What are the prices if someone has got the documents ? Thanks

As Ihsan said, it’s available in jang

I do not have the ad with me so can’t post the details

Ad is available at following website:

Balloting in D12, E12

I think the price is too much high especially for the sector like e-12 where there is zero on ground performance and even the land is not acquired…

Will this news effect the current plot prices in these 2 sectors??

Good find tausif bhai, but the price is ridiculously high

Fahad sb, it could have an impact depending upon how many plots cda is offloading in those sectors. Just a few plots won’t have an impact, but dozens will

Ahmed ,impact wud be on higher side or lower side ,i mean prices will rise or decrease?

Sir genuine customers will not be attracted who want a plot for living purpose as both the sectors even lacks basic facilities…Investors will get attracted in my point of view…

These days the market is in upward trend and thus the impact will be positive as the cda prices seem a bit higher than the going price. If cda dumps a lot of plots in that area then the current price will converge to the cda price.

Sir in my view point,it all depends on number of clients that are ready to buy the plot in that area…e-12 will not gain much in my view point as its land is even not acquired…I do not know,for what facilities cda is trying to fleece the customers…Density of genuine buyers would remain very very low…Investors may create some artificial spike…

So now we know why CDA officials had been issuing positive statements especially regarding E-12 in the press over the last two months or so....just to drive up the prices to their desired level. I agree with Mr Saadi, this balloting will only result in availability of a few additional ghost plots in E-12, thats all. D-12 might be a little better.

This ad reminds me of the PIA IPO a few years ago, when govt drove up share price of PIA to Rs 25/share by issuing very positive news for a few months, then launched IPO at I think Rs 20/share and after six months of IPO, price had fallen back to Rs 7/share! God help this country where even the govt cheats the public....

Well now we know why there was a string of positive statements coming from CDA over the last two months, especially regarding E-12…they were just trying to inflate the market price to their desired level for this auction.

Over Prices, still can get a plot in less price mentioned on the brochure.

I think the location of D12 and E13 justify their property rate.