AGOCHS 1 Investment... Development And Prices

Can anyone shed light on AGOCHS 1. Is gas available there? Is this a good long term investment? Any update on prices? What are development standards like?

Sir this investment is simply not recommended…

Why not?

Simply a dead investment…no buyers,no demand,no development,no future…

No development? phase 1 is possession plots? what are you talking about? water and electric is available but unsure of gas?

Cheapest in zone 5. Just 28 lakh or less for a kanal. Definitely society has a bad reputation. Only for hedging if some good news come. Not for investment

Sheikh sb dvelopment means no house construction plus infrastructure lie markets etc…No trend of people as well…

Yes they had issues with electric but prices have risen compared to last year. Im unsure whether gas is available now, if so, then houses will be constructed soon.

yes poor management its taken ages to get this far but it appears to be fairly decent for investment point of view if gas is available there. As you mentioned its cheapest in zone v, so their is room for growth!

It would be better if you put your investment somewhere else…I would not recommend it…

What other area would you recommend instead which is with possession? I don’t think their is an option for what you get?

Sir 10 marla in dha phase 2 sector N can be a good option in 3.3 to 4 million budget but possession is expected in 1 to 1.5 years…

When was the last time DHA delivered on time, always delays. Minimum time is atleast 2.5 years.

@ sheikh sb …Sir if you are trying to prove that this option is a better one as compared to dha to i cannot say anything…Its your choice…Comparing the two societies would be sheer in justice…

Phase 2 sector N

What is the development status currently?

@ M.Ilyas sb…Sir development going on at good pace…Roads are ready…Possession can be expected in 1 to 1.5 years…

@ Sheikh sb, price is low for reasons. Location is great but management is poor, low development standard,even for electricity they have work around solution.

Invest only if you have some inside info.

Thanks KS for the pros and cons. I have doubts about phase 2 due to poor management. But phase 1 appears to be safe investment due to possession available, which atleast you have something on ground. Prices are low at the moment, which is likely to rise when surrounding areas like Bahria and DHA rise. I was hoping for people label some pros and cons but all seem to be against this society and very bias comments similar to the way everyone was against Top City last year all of a sudden its threads appear on a daily basis.

@ sheikh sb…Sir claiming dha much better is a biasness or reality???

Well DHA is different ball game. You cannot compare DHA and AGOSH, they are not in the same league!

I am talking about possession plot not files Saad saab.

Sheikh sb sir better go for credible investment against your hard earned money.