Cheap plots near New Islamabad Airport for less than 5lakhs?

Does anyone know if their are any cheap plots near new islamabad airport, for under 5-lakhs?

If so, what are the areas? Housing society were cheap now gone on to 8lakhs....I have a 5lakh budget, any long term, short term investment? What size is available? - location, and price please, must be cheap!

Any plot, whether residential or commercial, is any surrounding areas also like g17 etc…

Find out the prices in graveyard in islamabad. Hopefully prices should be cheaper there ,atleast,than 5 lakh.Best of luck:)

Arshad bhai…Some small plots may be available in this range (or slightly higher) in societies near the new airport. You should not answer the question in this way because this is a very serious forum where people take advice on where to invest their lifetime savings. Jazakallah.

National police foundation are cheap around 4lakhs, but how far is it from the airport?

Well! It's bitter reality.I am not living in pakistan from last 10 years. But when i see the prices of islamabad,lahore and other part of the pakistan. My mind just goes blown away.

Such a poor country with no genuine infrastructure and lack of facilities like road, electricity, security issues,inflation.Prices are going higher and higher.Your leaders are getting richer and richer.

Yesterday i was seeing on tv talk show, bilawal house in lahore on 200 kanals with runway for aircraft in it.It is bomb proof with every luxury in it. I don't know where our country is heading towards.

We as overseas pakistanis feel more pain than you guys living in pakistan.It was painful reply from me not taunting or sarcasting anybody.

Well, i only invest where i live and thats in islamabad and rawalpindi, however, im all over the place, i was in the usa two weeks ago on emergency as i didnt plan to go their, mainly due to business, when the top city meeting happened i missed it and now im in the uk, so thats why im trying to find out the latest news as last i heard last week that co-op hous society has shot upto 8lakhs along with top city and yet i was going to invest there aswell. My tenant has paid me 5lakhs for final payment so thought id invest it, mainly long term, anything cheap.

I understand where your comming from arshad regarding the country is going down the toilet especially with the new government. Look at bahria town is prime example...Also the price on inflation is unbelievable. The country is so bad, that we only have choices to invest in land and property in pakistan, what else can we do? If we work for someone, its barely enough to pay the bills not to mention the food etc...I had factories many years ago but due to the inflation is was not worth running so not set up in china aswell, where the workers are reliable!

im after a small plot, something that i can build on and perhaps use a second home especially near the airport or close by...under 6lakhs maximum...any really long term investments, dha valley sounds good but too far from the airport? fateh jang seems ok but not sure if its developed? and when will it be etc...

Best of luck for your property search. I hope you wont take it personal and i do appreciate for understanding me.Thanks

Gentlemen,

If i may say something here. I disagree with your view that the country is going down the drain.

It is not. In fact the prospects are bright. Why and how would property prices keep rising if there was no hard-cash investment coming into real estate in pakistan? The fact that overseas pakistanis keep investing in pakistan is proof that in the people see the prospects in a positive light.

You can look at the infrastructure in islamabad yourself. This is a city nearly 1.5 million people (without adding the population of rawalpindi) and there is hardly ever a traffic jam these days - even in peak rush hours!! You have cleanliness, many many well maintained parks, excellent schools and universities, hospitals of international standards, thriving commercial centers, oversupply of banks, multinational offices and all categories of reasonable, good, excellent and best hotels that you can ask for. How many cities in the world have all of this??

From the north, you have m1 motorway reaching islamabad from peshawar and from the south you have m2 motorway going to lahore and the road to faisalabad.

Lahore also is not too far behind. There is a population problem but otherwise it is a major business hub of the country. The current punjab govt has built many fly overs, there are excellent residential schemes like dha, bahria, sukh chain, pcsir. Similarly, you can look at multan, it is a relatively small city but the govt has build 8 fly overs there. Then you go to sialkot, faisalabad and other cities, you will find reasonable infrastructure.

In other provinces, there is currently law and order problems, but as soon as pakistan is able to tackle its political and foreign policy problems, there will be peace in karachi and other parts of pakistan inshaallah.

You are under-estimating this country if you say think that it is going down the toilet. Just look at the amount of food this country's agriculture produces, just look at the strength of our armed forces and the weapons we have and we are able to produce locally (this is why we are safe from foreign aggression) - this country is not doomed sir. It has huge huge potential.

If these factors were not there, you would have seen that prices of real estate would be falling. But it is quite the opposite.

I agree that there are some economic problems like inflation, devaluation, law and order, war in the northern areas but most of this is due to bad leadership for the last 12-13 years. If any other country such bad governance and so many issues, they would not have been able to survive what to talk of prospects in real estate prices.

Inshaallah things will start improving after elections. The only thing we need is unity with each other.

I must appreciate you pk1 not only for your contribution to guide pakistanis for right investment opportunities but also you were right in pinpointing my post too and the way you explained you explained pakistan's plus points is excellent. You are reflecting the real talent our country is producing too.

I visited europe, usa and middle east too.No doubt islamabad is one of the beautiful cities in the world with other facilities you already mentioned.It's location and weather conditions are ideal too.But the way prices have gone up in last 20 years, it's phenomenal.Considering pakistan's joblessness situation, purchasing power of common man, these prices gone out of common man's range.

I remember in 2002 d/12 plot of size 25x40 was 4 lakhs now it is approximately 60 lakhs.G/10/g/11/13/14 etc were also of same range or less but just in last 10 years prices multiplied by 10 to 15 timess.This has not happened in any part of the world except uae, same happened there too.But per capita income in uae is very much satisfactory compared to pakistan.

If you compare this price hike with usa or uk or ther europe, you would be surprised to know that in usa prices are reeling around year 2000 prices.It means no increase in last 12 years although you can buy house there by 5% down payment at 3-5% interest rate, even then property didn'r rise.In uk prices are nearly double as compared to year 2000 but not 10 to 15 multiple of year 2000 prices.Although purchasing of their citizen is atleast 20 times greater than average pakistani.

Since common man in pakistan is suffering specially who doesn't have property or respectable job, there is no point leadership should live in such an expensive accommodation.Bilawal house's approximate worth could be in billions of rs , i estimated.Does these sort of culprit people need so much security from there citizens or mulims.Nobody dare to ask from where he has earned these billion of rupees, has he paid any tax.Common man's condition and luxurious lifestyle of corrupt leaderhip hurts, otherwise, i agree with your comments and appreciate you for writing that post.

Pk1 you are nice and talented gentleman. I appreciate your comments. I posted detailed reply earliar but it couldn't go thorough online due to management policies.

Can everyone go back to the question first asked...Any cheap plots, small ones near the airport, so far i have found that they are some cheap but i have absolute no knowledge of them:

• fateh jang (is it developed? If not when will it start?)
  • pechs (far too expensive though, unless they do a 5 marla plots? For around 5-6lakhs)
  • awt (seems to be reasonable price, but road access restricted)

• and dha valley, (buts its too far from the airport, and no ones seems to like it on zameen, i wonder why?, i have heard nothing but bad reveiws)

Any one shed some light on this post please...Thank you!

ANY EXPERT VIEWS ON THE ABOVE PLOTS, AND WHICH ONE I SHOULD BUY?

[all other plots that have not been mentioned seem to be far too expensive around 8-10lakhs, which out of my budget.]

Also forgot to add national police foundation, cheap plots there to aswell, but dont about development and area, can someone sed some light on this topic.

Plots narrowed down to:

• FATEH JANG
  • PECHS
  • AWT

Any EXPERT views on the above plots, and which one i should buy?

Also university town, any expert advice on the development advanatges of these plots:

• fateh jang
  • university town

Are these developed etc...

Would AWT be the best option for the price...?

Road access restricted though, maybe very very long investment, but just hope it does not turn into DHA valley, in terms of possession...

Awt is already developed