Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
Muhammad Ume..
( 4 posts )

[10 Answers]
Hi all,

I am an overseas Pakistanis, settled in Gulf, who didn't opt to immigrate to the US, Canada or the UK etc. I will appreciate an honest advice for settling in Islamabad. Budget around Rs 10 million.

2761 days ago In Where to Buy
    Syed Ibrhaim
    (1436 posts)
    Best Answer
    Hi Umer,

Dear there are many options available in Islamabad according to your budget but for that you have to explain your requirements job nature family members etc.
      2760 days ago 

Hasan Zaheer
      (1 post)
      Assalam u Alaikum Muhammad,

I am not an Islamabad expert but one thing I know for sure because I came back to Pakistan from UAE few years back and settled here. Something we really miss living abroad is the loved ones. Try and find some place close to your parents/brothers/sisters/ or whom so ever you would like to live with. Budget is a harsh reality but you won't be able to be very clear unless you visit and see for yourself.

All the best.
      Hasan
        2760 days ago 

Muhammad Ume..
        (4 posts)
        Dear Hassan,

Thanks for the honest advice, now settling back to Pakistan brings to one's attention more than just the proximity of your kins, like security, political situation etc, and that drags you towards Islamabad / Pindi. My requirement is 3 bed house with associated standard facilities
          2760 days ago 

Muhammad Ume..
          (4 posts)
          Dear Syed Ibrahim,

Thanks for the support provided, my basic requirement is 3 bed house with allied facilities, Rawalpindi could be an option
            2760 days ago 

Shahzada Muh..
            (60 posts)
            Dear Muhammad,

I am not an Islamabad expert . you must consider Bahria as an option.
              2760 days ago 

Kamran
              (235 posts)
              Salam.

Bahria is best option in your budget. A renovated home in G-9,G-10 is also an option. G-13 give you 4 bed brand new (self constructed) house inyour budget.
                2760 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
                (1436 posts)
                Dear Umar

In Islamabad G-9 g-10 , i -9 and i -10 you can get a small size liveable home 5 marla home in your budget normally 4 beds with a monthly from 8 to 11 million.

G-13 is also a better option as you will get a brand new home there from 7 million to 9 million depends on location and construction.

For quality living Bahria DHA both are good options but distance wise a bit away it.
                  2760 days ago 

OKha
                  (156 posts)
                  Hm, if your work location is not in Islamabad zone 1 (around Blue Area etc) then Bahria Town is the best option... if your work location is in Islamabad zone 1 then G-9,G-10,G-11 will be the best options try to avoid i-10,11 etc if planning to for zone 1.
                    2759 days ago 

Muhammad Ume..
                    (4 posts)
                    Hi All,

Gratefull to all the contributors, Bahria town seems to be a better option,appreciate further details, like proximity of health& education facility. For a better option budget could be enhanced to 20%.

Best Regards

Umer
                      2757 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                      (3020 posts)
                      Dear Muhammad Umer sahab,

I am also currently in the Gulf and I am in the same boat as you are. Despite advice from my brothers and sisters settled in the UK, I have decided that I will go back to settle in Pakistan inshaAllah and try to work for our country even though I know there will be MANY problems. But Allah is there to help based on our niyyat.

My advice to you is as follows:

Do NOT buy a HOUSE in Islamabad. Buy a PLOT in an area where the price will increase inshaAllah. For example G-14; F-15; G-15 even DHA but CDA sector like G-14 is preferable. If you are coming back in 4-5 years g-14/3 is a good idea. If you are coming back immediately then you should buy in say F-15/1. Such a plot of one Kanal will cost you 6 to 7 million. You will still have 3-4 million with which you can construct single storey and ten build second storey when you have more cash inshaAllah.

You should also think about buying something like commercial property for some kind of business near your house so that you don't have to spend too much money on petrol to earn a living. Petrol is currently Rs 106 per litre and they will increase it even more.
                        2757 days ago 

Post Answer (10 Answers)
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL