Construct A Small Home And Sell It

Construct a small home and sell it, twice a year. How is this?

What will be the return per annum.

Any thoughts/experiences/suggestions/guidelines please.

Idea is no doubt too good and seems promising as well.

But hard work is required to construct and sell two houses in a year. Plus you need to look into the matters regarding the location of houses and the material to be used. Otherwise, idea seems so appealing to me.

regards, z@in N@deem

Dear brother, Its a very good idea but it will get too hectic for any one.if you have a good team than it would be very profitable.Building 2 houses in one year would make you very busy and the chances are you may not be able to do no market research which is the most important part in this business.you have to fish out good locations and cheap buying opportunities. The profit side depends on where your building if its bahria town than your looking at at-least 15 to 20 lacs per house (30x55 plot size). Its not that difficult to make money in property but its very easy to have your money stuck in a property.

Best regards

Sir it is a very profitable business and you can make good money in it…

Bro u need a gppd team

:slight_smile:

Dear Mr. Kamran ,

building a house and selling it is the best business ever . I am into the same business for many years . I build houses on my investment and for some investors as well . 3-4 a year .

profit ratio is good but it all depends on the location of the plot . Like if its in good known sector or some newly developed society .

normally what new entries do is go for a cheaper land and go for a bad material for saving thinking the previous trend in the market that i will be sold easily who knows whats within and will save us allot .

if you look into reality this is not the case now a days .

go for a good location plot don't save on material and at the same time don't be fool while purchasing .

good house pays off and rolls good .

you need to a very good contractor and a very good team to perform the task in the minimum time . You have to set the work schedule very cleverly in this business or everything gets jumbled up

if you are serious in this kind of business please don't hesitate to contact me on

M I D L I N K E @ D S L . N E T . P K

Its a very hectec job but undoubtedly return is high.