Maximum house size in bahria for 10 marla plot

I have a corner plot in bahria enclave, for which i am looking to build a house to sell. The plot size is 35x70 but with extra land on side up to 10 feet which can be built on after charges are paid.
In cda i know that you can build 50x90 style size house on 40x80 as the lawn and walkway's can be reduced.
Is there a similar setup for an extra land plot? I.E. A bigger design house on a slightly smaller plot?

According to By-Laws,In case where extra land is available adjacent to the plot,

it may be purchased by the member. Rates and permission of such cases is subject to approval by the society.

Construction on extra land is not allowed. However, swimming pool can be constructed in the rear/side set-back.

Bangash please explain , as why construction is not allowed on extra land in bahria?

I have seen 5 Marla plots with 4 Marla extra land so total=9 Marla ,and houses are built on this combined space 5+4 Marla, means on 5 Marla plot 9 Marla house is constructed ,especially you can see this phenomenon in rafi block.

This is what I was told by architect designing my house in BT Rawalpindi.

THE SIDE PASSAGE CAN NOT BE LESS THAN 5'-0'' AND THE REAR PASSAGE CANNOT BE LESS THAN 7'-0;; .. ACCORDING TO BYE LAWS.

KA's answer makes most sense to me, unless a BT expert or an architect can advise otherwise. You would think if the stipulation relating to passages is met then the design can incorporate the extra land to the side or rear.

Out of interest KA what other restrictions do BT place on the design according to your architect?

KA is right. Bahria ppl are very strict with their bye laws and they enforce it properly. Accordingly, the maximum covered area of a normal 10 marla plot in BT is about the same as that of an 8 marla plot.

Dear members it’s not about anything which makes sense or not. We have to follow the by-laws of the concerned society where we are going to design. Bahria and DHA have these by-laws Bcoz they want to maintain same skyline of the houses for every street and want to create clear angle views from the road. If construction on the extra land was given any permission then the whole skyline would have been disturbed Bcoz some people would like to have extra lawn/extended house etc which may have disturbed their whole concept.

@Tariq The BT architect who worked with us was good. The only other restriction she told us about was that for rear car porch the width must be at least 9 feet.

KA was the architect from BT’s own group Or independent? Also how do they charge you?I.E.per Sq ft or fixed fee agreed at start? I am sure they don’t sell you 3-4 marla extra land for lawn. I have been told you can build on it but have to leave the space stated in the bylaws.

I guess Bahria Town and Bahria Enclave have different bye-laws. Enclave falls in Zone -4. I think even some places in Bahria Town has slight modification in bye-laws.