Gulberg: P - Block - Size 30*60

I have a plot in Gulberg P Block size 30*60… But I haven’t been getting good offer (getting only around 10 lac). Considering the PM announcement about new airport at Rawat, should I just hold the plot or sell and invest in DHA valley? What should be the good offer to accept for this plot?

I think you should wait for a while. And there were issues with DHA Valley lately. I am not sure whether those issues have been resolved.

The news about Rawat Airport is also vague. Recently, I got to know that CDA chairman declared the news about twin city Islamabad a mere hoax and he said that the no written recommendations from the Government have been given.

So, in your case, confirm the status of DHA Valley, as development work was disturbed there and secondly wait for the any further new about Rawat Airport.

Best of Luck. May ALLAH bless us all. Aameen.

Regards, z@in N@deem

Dear NeeaKhan,

I think it would be better move if you sell Gulberg plot and buy in DHA Valley Sunflower, Bluebell, Tulip Blocks.

Gulberg looks a very long term project.

Regards

My plot is up for sale. As mentioned, its P-Block, Size 30*60, all dues clear. If any one here is able to make an offer, kindly feel free to email me on neeakhan@hotmail.com

@ Neeakhan, whats your demand price? both DHA Valley and Gulberg are long term investments as they are huge projects. Whatever, your preference really…I suppose if your making a profit now with Gulberg then it would be wise to sell at a decent profit and buy in valley but if your breaking even or only making small profit, then I suggest you keep it until possession is given, as development is pretty slow but will be complete.

There should not be any misconception about the airport, this is nothing but a rumor, Airport is not going anywhere, it is in Fateh Jang Zone 2, people are being fooled.

Rawat airport rumour is used to boost up prices in zone 5! zone 2 airport is going now where as Nasir saab has mentioned. So zone 2 and zone 5 are hot places to invest…

I am planning to sell the plot and buy either in DHA Valley or JKCHS F-16/2. @Shaikh Abdul A, Sir, could you please inform what should I demand? :stuck_out_tongue: The plot is in 400-500 series.