Multi Residencia of MPCHS

What are the updates about the Multi Residencia project of MPCHS?

Has the development work being started there?

Anyone one visited the site recently?

What are the updates about map?

Regards,

No comments as yet.

Sir u can visit their website for further details. Www.Mpchs.Com.Pk

Their site is not giving information aboutt multi residencia small plots. There are only information about Islamabad farm houses (Islamabad orchard)

You are right sarwer.

Sir note down their official contact number from website and call them.They will answer ur each and every question

Visited site 2 weeks ago Development work is v fast in multi orchards but not started in residencia

Can you please explain what is multi residencia? Is it located alongside orchards?

I heard that mpchs is going to launch another project near chak shahzad. Do anyone have information about it.

Sir it is going to be lauched after eid and its name would be multi park…

@saad, any information about plot sizes or prices in multi-park

Mirza is right, i heard the same rumours as apparently nothing is official yet as they are in the process of acquiring land. We will possibly hear some news after ramadan.

Sir prices are not disclosed yet.No information about sizes is disclosed but i think sizes would be 25x50,30x60,35x70,40x80,50x90 and might be 55x100 or 75x120…According to information which i heard from a person is that the price of 30x60 plot would be 36 lacs but in my view point it would be less than 36 lacs.Multi park is expected to achieve great success and it is expected that booking will close very shortly after announcement and plot will be available on own in open market.

36 lacs for 30x60 is 4.5 lacs per marla. It is a bit overpriced as a 1 kanal plot will be 90 lacs. I hope that is not the case.

Sir actually small sized plots are expensive as compared to big plots.As u go higher in the dimensions,price decreases due to less clientage.Smaller sized plots have more demand.This tag in my opinion is not overpriced if u compare it with the price tag of other societies located in the vicinity e.G bahria enclave and park enclave

Dear sir,

I have heard that the project of multi park has been delayed, secondly it would not be launched by multi but it would private project like faisal town.

Can some one confirm this news?

Thanks

Dear ibrahim:

Do you got any answer about multi residencia that when the development work will be started there?

Thanks

@saad, what is the best informational channel which can tell us when booking is about to be started? What do you mean it will close very shortly? Do you mean within a day it will close or will continue for some days/weeks?

Sir booking might be closed within a couple of days.Exact info can be provided by any man working in mpchs

Saadi,

Any idea about the location? What i have heard so far is it will be opposite to comsats near the park rd - simly rd link.