Top 3 Housing Projects Of Islamabad

Top 3 housing projects of Islamabad by Dec, 2016 in terms of investment/living.

Please give your comments regardless of your interest/investment.

I am keeping this forum open by not naming a few projects to choose from.I am expecting property gurus to comment professionally. Please give your opinion logically without trying to promote that projects where you have personal investment/interest.

May be after 01/02 years,we can look into these comments and choose who was real PROPERTY GURU.

Best of luck to all GURUS.

BE

DHA ( IF YOU CAN CALL IT ISB)

B17 ( IF MA is constructed )

Come on guys. It is real challenge for GURUS. After two years we will come to know who is real GURU.

1) G-13,G-14/4 & D-12

2) DHA Phase 2

3) E-12, I-12, G-15 (location is very good and there are some actions and budget allocation by CDA this year)

B 17

DHA

Bahria

1. Mumtaz City

2. F-17

3. G-14

If you need construction then we would like to provide our services to you as we are working as architect, interior designer and construction company for several years. We are not sure about property investment that`s why we offered what we have. If you are interested then you can contact us on 0423-6655262 for more assistance.

http://www.ameradnan.com/blog

1)D-12.G-13.G-14/4

2)Bahria enclave and dha 2

We can only predict..Rest Allah knows better..

Which blocks of Dha2 are good for investment.

Depends upon the volume of investment you have…If your budget is 12 million or plus then go for A to H otherwise go for K to P…If yu want best deals,you can contact me at 03455370978.

Looking to above comments ,looks like DHA is on top and BE and multi gardens will have tough competition.

Lets see who wins................

If Islamabad Expressway is really materialized, then no doubt DHA-2 will be on top. Followed by BE, Gulberg and Multi

1:B-17

2:Dha phase2

3:bahria enclave1

Regards

If you need construction then we would like to provide our services to you as we are working as architect, interior designer and construction company for several years. We are not sure about property investment that`s why we offered what we have. If you are interested then you can contact us on 0343-3522-652 for more assistance.