B-17 D Block Extended area

I have a 30 x 60 plot in B-17 D-block (extended area). What are its prospects in near future, 1 or 2 years time? Should I keep or sell out? What cost of land if I want to sell now?

Thank you.

Dear Mohd,

Can you please tell us the plot number and also its total cost because there are three kinds of booking in b-17 can tell you approximate price.

It is D 960 +

I have paid cost of land + 157500 dev. charges. What is the cost of land right now?

Currently plots are not available on booking at your booking price.

Kia matlab? I can’t understand. Please explain. I wanna sell my plot. What’s the cost of land of a 30x60 plot in B-17 D block?

Normally all dues clear plot 30 x 60 plot price starts from Rs 7 lac goes up till Rs 9 lac depends on location and paid amount but it’s all dues clear.

OK thank you.

What's the status of D sector now? When can I expect possession of my plot in b 17 d block extended area? Should I keep it or sell away? Keep for how long??

Thanks a lot for you good answers.

There is a village in sector D if you visited the place Sector E is totally clear land multi starts dealing with villagers hope so soon they will get the land and I think so in 2013 status will be much better if you don’t need money and you can keep that plot for 2 years I think so it will give you better result.

Thank you for your good advice. It’s helpful.

Block D and E have same price now? Do you suggest E block will develop sooner than D? Then why not invest in E block? Can I say E block can be better than D possibly?

Syed Ibrahim and MBS please answer. Thanks.

Dear Location wise D block is better then E as its near to main gate plus it will be pin between of 2 blocks but its a fact that e block will develop before then D block so it depends on your investment time like if you purchased that plot for long term then keep it and pray for development in D block. :slight_smile: But for short term or for construction shift your amount to E block.

Syed Ibrahim sahib wt u say? Or any1 else give ur opinion plz. thanx

Hold it. It will give you go return.

Agreed Kamran it will give you better return from last week status of d block is quite better