Investment in gwadar

I didn't want to continue encroaching on the post by arshad khan sab, so i am creating this new post to discuss possibilities for investment in approved housing schemes within gwadar as an alternative to low-budget, unapproved projects in islamabad (or any other city, for that matter, i would think). Zubair sab was of this view.

Here's the post for anyone interested:

https://www.Zameen.Com/forum/discussions/buying_property/rudn_enclave_prices_increase-34028-2.Html

I would like to know the opinion of other people who are involved in gwadar real estate or who have invested there. More importantly, i would like to know what are some good options there that could be considered?

If anybody is interested in long term ~ 5 years with low budget. It’s better to explore the Gwadar’s societies.

1. Society must have NOC restored on GDA website.

2. It must be located inside the revised master plan.

3. On ground development must be started, no matter slow paced. But on ground presence is must. As many societies in gwadar does not exist on ground.

It’s my personal opinion as per my investment experience.

Seniors & experts can guide more about pros & cons.

Gwadar is not the best or top of line option

It’s long term ~ 5 years

Low budget

Less risk in comparison to Rudn & BWC like projects ( If selected location with necessary precautions ).

Both Gwadar Central and Dubai City Gwadar are NOC approved and good for commercial, industrial and residential buying. Location is a big plus for them and all aspects required for a society to thrive are in place. Both are near to Gwadar International Airport, near to port, Marine drive and linked to main avenues of Gwadar. Recommended for investment if someone is interested in long term say 4 to 5+ years investment in Gwadar. Other big names like Green palm, Naval are also good but location of mentioned societies better. Best of luck!

Thank you very much Zubair sab, Ammar sab.

Ammar sab, has some sort of development work also begun on any of these societies?

HRL is developing Gwadar Central society and work is on going at site as per latest newsletters from society. Dubai City Gwadar work was stopped few months back but now they are planning to restart it after selecting new developer, it’s location is too good infact mouth watering. They have already developed another society in Gwadar. This is Safa group and you can catch them in F-11 Islamabad.

Chinese president visit is expected in January 2021 which if not delayed due to COVID may give a boost to current prices due to pace in development work of overall Gwadar after his visit. Because it’s China concern that why development work in Gwadar is too slow.

The location of Dubai City is really good.

But I am surprised with this much good location why it’s NOC is category B.

What’s the current price for commercials?

“The classification of a NOC is the responsibility of the GDA. It is NOT an indication that B is more prime than A or vice versa. For example, a B category project could be closer to landmarks such as the Airport and Freezone than a project of A category.”

Above text from cpicglobal website.

It is not really the top option but if there is a good deal especially with some good effects, it would be a good move. However, if you have other options, you might need to consider them because they might be better. Consider everything though and make every single piece of research.

Yes, NOC is must. Visiting the target society, if possible would be good to have better idea of location. Due research must be done to save every penny of your investment.

Mr. Ammar Khan, In goverment societies there is no options available on installments.

Can you please share suitable options on instllments.

Criteria is same as mentioned before,

NOC restored, located inside master plan with development work started.

A perfect location scheme is Golden Palms. But its NOC is not restored. Whats your opinion about it?

Which is better, Out of these societies and why ?

Naval Anchorage

FTBA

Gwadar Central

Kings Park Gwadar

Dubai City Gwadar

Al Ghani Housnig

Golden Palms

Canadian City

Which one has maximum potential to grow faster?

Dear Zubair sb,

Wherever you invest in Gwadar just remember that at this stage one must focus only the Prime location with NOC such as near to Gwadar International Airport, Marine Drive, seaview as such locations will remain in demand keeping in view Pakistanis psyche for residence or commercial investments. Then comes the prices comparison that you can do with their payment plans available on respective websites.

Al-Ghani and Dubai City Gwadar are same groups i guess. Al-Ghani is developed but you can find property on installments in Dubai City Gwadar society.

Amman Khan Sb,

Thanks for highlighting a valid concern.

I put golden palms due to location, close to marine drive. But it’s NOC is not restored.

Alghani is located at average location.

Better in terms of distance from gwadar but not on front of any major road.

Dubai city’s located on coastal highway front looks better than Alghani.

In fact I am interested in commercial that’s why location on front of some major road like marine drive air port road or coastal front fascinates me more.

Marine drive prices are already high enough.

So as per my little knowledge and online searching Dubai City & Kings Park are locates in front of coastal highway. These 2 are located inside new master plan also.

Both have NOC restored and very slow development work is there on ground in kings park. You can say almost dead slow.

FTBA as per my info. Is better than both of these but price is higher than these.

Naval anchorage did not launch commercial plots yet.

Will the commercial plots generate better ROI than residential ?

Gwadar is all about commercial so your decision to invest in commercials is good. NOC requirement is also a must. Also check Gwadar Central society, it’s location is better than many, have NOC plus you may find options on installments too.

Positive vibes on developments from Gwadar. Came across this interesting link extending to you guys;

https://youtu.be/OwIIKFVdCXM

Right

Positive vibes are there in the news !

But still on ground development is slow.

For me the property prices in gwadar will remain almost same until new airport becomes operative and power plants production starts providing electricity to gwadar.

But till that time within 2-3 years looks the time to invest. As later on the prices will not remain as low as currently.