Kuri Model Village

I want to know the status of kuri model village. Also i want to build a house, how long will it take so that i can make a house in kuri model village. My budget is 2million.

Any body having idea of the latest status of the project with CDA? Is file transfer opened or yet blocked?

Kuri has been a disputed land since 1968 (Just like D12, which remained disputed for years).

It has been under scanner from NAB and FIA. Still CDA hasn't been able to launch it due to multiple issues.

So as of now, it's highly risky to invest there.

Where is Kuri model village.I Don,t Know anything about kuri model village.

Thank you M.B.Ali for your feedback. But I have recently heard that CDA has allocated an amount of PKR 225 Million in the budget of 2014-15 for development of Kuri Model Village & CDA wants to resolve the issue of payment to villagers as well. How sincere CDA is to resolve this issue is a question mark!

CDA is working in this decade on Park Enclave only, Modal Village is very old project, starting an abandoned jam car is not so easy.

Development of Kuri Model Village started officially by CDA.

Transfer is expected to be open in coming months

Rehman, what are the current rates here and the process to buy a plot?

Good news about Kuri model village

31-1 express news paper

http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1102658372&Issue=NP_ISB&Date=20150131

Any update on Kuri Model Village plz share?

Dear Kami nothing new on the subject. Still its stalemate prevailing, so kurri model village is at the back burners.

How much is the plot price here, and whats the way of transfer

Beating the dead horse is the new thing.Dead horses don't move no matter how hard you beat.

Regards

Nadeem Ahmed I like Ur example .yes .no use of beating but if it is really dead.

If I am not wrong Pakistan housing authority pha also started project here in kuri. Am I Right?

Secondly any one having idea of housing foundations Bara kahu scheme ?

Dear A.M bahi,

Any latest news regarding B-17?

Regards

Nadeem bhai no new news. I am into apartments of e-11 .

Dear A.M bahi,

Assman sa gira khajoor ma attka.Apartments are big headache than plots so if you need rentals then go to some shop or office.Land is better option for investment.My good wishes and lot of prayers for you may allah complete and fulfill your wishes Ameen.

Regards

Stay away from CDA

look at there performance in I-16. I-15 g 14

inhein koi khayal nahein hota awam k paicay ka

Nadeem bhai previously bohat chot khai hai ALLAH se mang mang kar chal raha hun .very good rental income .pray for me.

Nadeem bhai good rental income