What is blue world city?

Blue World City, a colossal housing project initiated by blue group of companies (bgc) is going to be the first Pak-China housing society in pakistan developed in collaboration with the Chinese.

It is the most budget-friendly housing project developed by the Chinese investment with an easy installment plan considering its magnitude - making it popular among investors. Its proximity to the twin cities (Islamabad and Rawalpindi) is an added bonus. Kindly share further details.

Thanks, I wanted to know some details. This looks good.

I think it good project for low budget people and in installment option.If you compare with around projects it low in price tag.BWC is doing good job in less time period.Look like developing good and i think entry point is one of biggest in whole chakri road.If you see BGC management most retired army officers.For future good return i think CSC and BWC are good options.
Regards

Dear Umer Daraz,

I think you know more than us.Batter you visit yourself and share over here.I saw some videos related development of BWC.It look like good but don't know ground realities.Dealers are promoting lot but yet not clear once they handover Phase-1 then they will success in overseas and phase-2.Let's see

Will let you know. Thanks

I think main issue is distance from islamabad n rawalpindi…it is more close to chakri interchange than twin cities

Any update on development/NOC of BWC and is this project worth investing

Umar Daraz,

Development work is going in full swing in BWC. I bought two files in BWC few day back.

But note one thing different dealers are asking for different rate for the files.

Go to 4 or 5 dealers and if you find better rate go for it else check with the guy below whose rate were much better then other dealers. His name is Zahaid Iqbal and his Mobile number is 03329270787/03170304553.

Nadeem Sahib,

alot of work is going on ground but the only issue with the project is it is far from rawalpindi. But if you look at the price is nothing compare to other projects.

Aamir sb, can u tell at what price u got the files?

Can anybody share the location and developers of this blue world society? Please share your recommendations.

Sorry Mr Wajeeh for late response.

5 marla i got it in 70 thousand and 8 marla in 90 thousand.

Company rate for 5 marla is 80 thousand and 8 marla is 100 thousand.

This was 20 days ago but i heard that the rate slightly went up yesterday. Sheharyar Afridi Minster AN was invited as chief guest.

Different dealers are asking different some asking above company rates some slight low.

Check with few and then decide.

It is 4 km ahead of Capital Smart City on Chakri Road.

Here is the link https://blueworldcity.com/

@Aamir aasim

Sir plz double check as its very very far away from Capital smart CIty.

Thanks amir sb. Also there is confusion… U talk to dealers and they tell about stories… That Overseas is btr… Or platinum is being launched which is best. And those try to sell it… Crude way of marketing and logics :slight_smile:

@Zarkon Anwar.

You are right. It is 11 km from capital smart city and travel time is 12 minutes.

Wajeeh Sahib you are right.

One of my friend bought a 5 marla from a guy who has done only down payement in B17. The profit was 10 12 lakh.

So 70 thousand and 10O thousand is not much and i know myslef coz money does not stay with me so better to invest it somewhere.

Can any1 tell whether overseas block os worth it in BWC? 7 marla DP is 1,35

Whereas 5 marla general file available at 60k even.

Nadeem sb and amir sb if u can throw some light on this?

Does BWC has proper NOC and land already aquired?

Getting a NOC is not a single-step process. I have come to learn that even though Blue World City Islamabad has the Planning permission from the Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA), it still has to get other approvals. As for the land, society has acquired 57,000 Kanals of the communicated 80,000 Kanals. Overall, it is a long term project (4-5 year) in making.