Architect available

Bauen studio of architecture

Architecture, interior design, construction & furniture

Bauen studio of architecture (bsa) is a full-service boutique architecture firm that is committed to excellence with projects all over pakistan. We combine rigorous design with proven construction management experience.

We are licensed architects from nca, lahore and bauhaus university, germany registered with pakistan council of architects & town planners.

Please contact
Zaheer ahmed
0336 4143072
Bauen.S.Arch@gmail.Com

Hi

I need a quotation and map for a house to be bulut in phase 6 on a kanal plot. I need 2 portions independent with minimal interference. Both should be lockable independently as well. Need a map and quotation for the grey structure followed by the completion. Will need to know the material used, time of completion and all the other terms and conditions. Please send me your details with the houses you have built in the area. I need to get these before the end of first week of March.

I would like to have a open plan sitting area- with the door that can be opened to include sehan into the sitting area. A dining kitchen and house should be echo friendly with easier to cool in summer and heat in winter

please email me on naved.zafar@gmail.com

Thanks