Per Square Feet Rates

I want to know that if for example someone offers me 2200 per sq ft, what will be included and what will be excluded.

Next I want to know that my plot is 2450 square feet and I want 1800 square meter covered areas and the rest is car porch and lawn. So do I have to calculate 18002200 for double story or 32002200?

Kindly reply

1800 covered area for ground and if the first floor is 1800 covered area than it will be 3600 x 2200…In 2200 per sqft every thing should be included from start to finish

Mohammad Adnan Sb,

Cost Rs.2200/sqft is offering you for your all covered area and rest open area will be charges on item rate basis like boundry wall,pcc,pavers/marble,overhead tank.

If your covered area of first floor is 1800 then first floor will not be 1800 it will be less the car port and certain area....depends on your design.

If you want to know anything else do not hesitate to contact us....

Rs.2200 should be including all finishes and materials.

Regards

It will be better for you to spell out what materials and finishes he will give you. This must be done as an Agreement in writing; otherwise at a later stage you and your contractor will end up in an un-necessary dispute.If talking of tiles, he must say what size and make. Likewise which make of electricity cables, switches, fans, sockets, wash hand basin etc etc.

Time is of great essence. If the delay is on the account of the contractor; the escalation of cost should be to his account and not yours. DO NOT OVER PAY HIM.