Battle Of The Zones...!

There is a very useful and passionate debate going on between experts and contributors about which zone of Islamabad has better investment potential and prospects for good, comfortable and affordable living.

So why don't we merge the debate into one chain of posts as a valuable source of information and opinion for investors of all zones.

Which of these zones has the better investment potential and prospects of comfortable living:

1. Zone. I. (main Islamabad CDA sectors on the eastern side of GT road)

2. Zone. II. (new societies on the western side of gt road sandwiched between gt road and m-1 motorway and also across motorway)

3. Zone. IV. (new schemes in the localities of chak shahzad and bani gala in the area starting from the right side of Islamabad highway when coming from soan river bridge)

4. Zone V. (localities of bahria, dha, pwd, naval anchorage etc on both sides of islamabad highway when coming from rawat and going to islamabad).

Where will prices rise faster? Everyone please also give reasons for your opinion.

Thanks.

Where is zone iii

Margalla hills…Daman-e-koh, pir sohawa etc.

Sir in my view point the fierce battle is in between zone 1 and zone 5 because zone 1 has excellent location whereas zone 5 has world class state of the art development standards.Zone 2 is in my opinion has temporary boom because of airport and airport is not going to be operational very soon…

The opinion of mr saadi is viable… Many heavy weights like dha. Bahria, naval anchorage etc are found in zone-5. Moreover, mega investments have gone in this area. The area and organizations not only have capacity but capability of expansion and timely completion of the envisaged plans.

I think zone 2 is closer to zone i and closer to new airport. From zone 2 you can take motorway to lahore and peshawar or you can go to taxila, wah cantt and hasan abdal in a very short time frame.

Very close to pindi saddar and 10 minutes from islamic university, nust university. Also, multi projects like f-17 and b-17 are excellent standard of development same sort as dha.

You can see there is more potential for price increase in zone 2 than any other zone.

Any other views?

What about zone iv?

Sir in my view point multi park will be a big stake holder in making zone 4 successful

What is multi-park?

Sir it is a project by mpchs which s going to be launched after eid.

Multi park is the only project inb zone iv. Zone ii has two multi projects in it and a third project near zone ii.

We cant compare any zone with zone 1 due to its location and due to cda. No pvt housing schemes r allowed in zone i it is on top and it will be always one top. Zone 4 is also a good zone location wise but not many housing schemes are allowed there it will be famous for farming not for pvt housing schemes. Main competition is in between zone 2 and zone 5 and agree with mr saadi that we cant compare development standards of bahria town with any other housing scheme but we should not forget that location is the key point in real estate. Zone ii is not only high bcz of airport motorway connection and distance from zone 1 is also a great factor. So it will be a tough competition between both zones.

Sir please elaborate in detail. Fine that mpchs will launch multi-park after eid but what is its location? Has it something to do with park enclave of cda? Plot sizes and their proces etc. These answers would help. Thanks for the reply though.

Multi Park is now out of the picture in Zone IV. Multi Park Project is shelved. Also Bahria enclave has question marks surrounding it. So in these circumstances where does Zone IV stand in comparison to other zones?

Zone 2 is good but CDA performance hinders this zone to flourish. If you work near or in Zone 5 and you don’t want to come to Islamabad daily then Zone 5 is best. Development standard of Zone 5 is great but only problem is that it is far from main Islamabad.

Multi Park project is cancelled. So no any new project nearly to come up in Zone-4. But thee are many housing schemes coming near to new Airport.

Margalla avenue is delayed, It will effect Zone 2 prices

http://pakobserver.net/201307/26/detailnews.asp?id=213736

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/islamabad/20-Jul-2013/delaying-tactics-may-make-margalla-avenue-project-costlier

Now Fateh jang airport gone with new airport proposed near Rawat, all the balance has turned toward zone V. Good luck

Raja Sab:::::::::::

All topi drama going on...

REgards

Airport will not be shifted. No government has the muscle to do this now. If they wanted to do this, then they ought to have done it when it was still at the planning stage.