Tarnol Flyover And Impact On F-17

Any news on when the tarnol flyover will be started?

Will this have any positive impact on F-17 as access to F-17 is not that good.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks,

AH

It is in the pipe line, nothing clear yet, there are many other such projects in the pipe line. And if it's done, it is quite obvious rates will increase in F-17 and it will have a positive impact overall.

Looks like tarnol flyover is not in sight for at least 5 more years unless punjab Govt decide in haste near next elections like it did for Peshawar Morr on IJP and sixth road and Marir Chowk.

Since this is Pakistan, so no prediction can be made, but once done it will a very positive impact on this whole area especially for easy access. Regards

There is no doubt that tarnol flyover will made sooner or later. I think NS is trying to sort out the pending projects and improve the road network. They are good at that. It will ease pressure on Kashmir highway. Prices in f17 will double in terms of today’s market. Also there is a jump due in f17 and increased activity is likely soon

" good News ’ Tarnol flyover work has been started on 27th of january 2014

Work started on ternol flyover? any source?

Any updates ?

Every one knows Kashmir Highway will be completed in 2014.All traffic move to G,T Road easily.Rush on G.T.Road at Tarnol chowk .In these days very difficult to coross Taronal chowk.So that if govt. Not decided now you will face a big problum. Before start Kishmir highway Tarnoal flyover must be complete.

If work is about to start on Tarnol Flyover, the biggest beneficiary will be Cabinet Society E-16/17.

The flyover will end right near the gate of CDECHS! In that case is time to buy there.

For F-17, you still have to take Fateh Jang Road (unless you use Motorway), and you still have to cross railway phaatak on F-17 gate.

Gul khatab, thanks for sharing good news. What’s your source BTW?

Dont give importance to rumors… Its destroy the authenticity of this forums…

i daily cross tarnol phhattac and i have seen the demolishing work personally.

I daily cross the Tarnol Phhatac and i have personally seen the demolishing work and i also confirmed it from the residents of the vicinity there.

Gul bhai, Wish the planning and construction work is that quick.:slight_smile: But last Friday their was an operation going on against encroachments in that area by CDA. I think you might have seen that. Tarnol flyover is not a small project, there would be a lot of drum beat before its commencement.

Well ..though Tarnol fly over is the need of the hour, as in the absence of any trafic signal and proper traffic control in the ternol chowk,,it makes a miserable traffic jam in the wee hours, and it will be heartening to see it being developed as soon as possible, BUT...still i haven't seen any progress on it till last Wednesday.

Surely it will give a boost to the real estate of surrounding areas , whenever built...when?? no body knows.

Ali bahi you are correct that CDA has started the operation against encroachments I might be over optimistic but i think this is the beginning actually. Today on my way back home i stopped there and inquired from a Motorway police inspector who was controlling the traffic there he also told me that this activity is for flyover.

I think a slight drum beat has started through the CDA operation.

The flyover main benificiary will be CDECHS and societies on fatehjang road.

The flyover is due and if it is started this year then be assure for smiles around for whole Zone - 2 investors/genuine buyers.

Regards,

I agree with IS Base.

Syed Ibrahim bhai can you kindly find out about status of Tarnol Flyover construction work? Is it started?

Brother Gul Khatab is giving some very convincing arguments.

That’s great news. May be CDA has kept it silent this time as whenever they announce new project, land mafia starts construction in the vicinity. It means zone-2 is ready fo take off.