ATTN Dear Admin

Dear Admin,

Ever since Zameen Forum has got new looks, the old timers like myself have been locked out. Login doesn’t work, password recovery doesn’t work, emails to Support falls on deaf ear. I had to create this new Id just to get my voice across to you.

If this is Zameen’s policy to systematically shun old timers, then you’ve done a great job, CONGRATS !

If it is just a technical glitch, then at least make it clear bro.

Happened with me too, please look here, i found the solution:

Happening with me regularly

Wajahat bhai, I tried this trick many time when you first posted, but it did not work for me.

Lagta hey Admin ki khasoosi meharbani hey hum par.

Ya phir woh raqeeboon ke saath mil kar sata raha hey . :slightly_smiling_face:

did you try from homepage i.e. not forums page? yes its so unfortunate that zameen has such bad IT infrastructure and furthermore i think there are no moderators. They should learn from pakwheels how to manage forums.

Salam bro, it was not working for me either for a long time but then one day it did work for me miraculously. You need to log in form zameen.com home page and need to reset your password and then hopefully it should work

yes login from homepage worked for me as well. i was also facing same issue.

Wajahat, Arshad and Nasir, thank you bros for your kind help. I tried login from zameen.com homepage, flushed cache, requested forgotten password, still nothing works for me.

I guess, I have to suffer more to attain nirvana before miracles start working for me :slightly_smiling_face:

I think after new user interface, Zameen.com has fired Admin, and this forum is running solo.

Good luck people. :slightly_smiling_face: