Bahria orchard

Hello friends hope you all are doing good, please any one let me know the future of bahria orchard i have already invested alot of money. As i am overseas pakistani so don't about that market.
Thanks in advance

Which phase of Bahria Orchard did you invest in?

Which city? Lahore or Rawalpindi?

Sir Rawalpindi

Sir bharia orchard in phase-8 rawalpindi

Very slow development on ground due to hilly terrain & lack of interest from Management. It's a long term investment. Hold your nerves for at least 3-4 years if you want good returns on your investment!

I was also misguided by dealers and have handsome money stuck-up there. To be honest, I have given-up on investing in real estate while being overseas, it's SIMPLY NOT OUR DOMAIN BRO!!!

BAhria has stopped work at bahria orchard rwp now. What is the reason Bro?

Pace of development is very slow. In few streets of 10 marla and Kanal cutting possession is given. But overall Bahria orchard is still under development.

I have also invested in 2016-2017 and still its in negative. At that time dealers were saying that it will develop in 2 years as we(dealers) are promised by MR to deliver it on time.

Dealers made a lot of money and after that machinery moved.

Long story short its a long term investment and wait when ring road is going to be started.

Even if prices go up I dont think we can get good profit like we heard people made in property. If you also consider inflation rate since 2017 then perhaps we may only get leveled amount.

I am also holding and waiting for good times.

I came to know Bahria is very keen for development near RRR. So they have moved all their machinery to extension. That may become Sector Q & R.