Bahria town phase-8 extension

I hope Tarin doesn’t bring in projects like the Orange train paying for his son’s towers in Dubai and burning $7 B to keep control of the exchange rate. Having experience of Running multimillion pound business I can say it with confidence that an honest untrained manager can always bring you success but absconders, convicted criminals, liars will always leave you at the edge of cliff leaving hardly any soil to support you and smiling as they watch you fall. People can comment and argue all day on politics on the right platform. But here genuine buyers and sellers come for an objective advice but get a rhetoric showed down the throat which is sad.

Any neutral economist can tell you that Daronomics was super facial and full of hypocrisies recognised by the IMF in their report. We won’t let someone like Munshi run our own affairs but happy to hand him the reins of the country, Subhānallāh, Allah mustaan.

Neutral Economist

-- Either doesn't exist OR
-- Is Too Lame to rely on Data to counter argue and Naive Enough to Surrender his soul to Doctrines

Common sense would suggest a local Munshi should be a trillion times better choice than IMF touts!
=========
Till that Neutral Economist (Umar, Shaikh, Tareen) or remaining 197 out of 200 ki Team emerges.

-- Queue up to buy Cheeni/Aataa
-- Get in the list of official Zakat and Fitrana Collecting Countries overseas to Run the Economy...

SubhanAllah -- MashaAllah!! Ab tu bantaa hai ...

@Bilal,

I can feel your pain brother, but running a multi-million pound business overseas does not make you expert of our affairs. We have feet on the ground and actually suffering in the hands of these jokers. If you want a proof, then just fly down and see condition of working class which is practically crushed in these 2.5 years of mis-rule.

But the central point of my post was not politics, but just to raise the point that after drifting away from the path of fast paced progress, we see some light at the end of tunnel. Tarin is a sensible man and he can surely bring some sanity in financial management of this country. Which the Arstoos have brought to the level of negative growth. This in turn, would have positive impact on real estate sector.

قومیں سڑکوں سے نہیں بنتیں، بلکہ تعلیم، صحت اور انصاف سے بنتی ھیں۔

بلدیاتی نظام سے ھی لوگوں کو اختیار دیا جا سکتا ھے۔

۔۔۔ ایک افلاطون کا خطاب ۔۔۔

(جو صرف خطاب کی حد تک ھے، ورنہ نہ توصحت تعلیم انصاف پر کوئی کا کام ھوا اور بلدیاتی ادارے بھی توڑ دئیے گئے۔ اصل کام تو اب ترین کرے گا، منشی کے نقشِ قدم پر چل کر۔

Is there any price decrease in phase 8 ext after RRR cancellation/ postponement?

@ Yasir bhai, postpontment will definitely deppreciate the prices, just like it appreciated about 30-40% within a month or two. Though most property dealers were crediting it with development work rather than RRR choran, but reality is different. Phase 8 ext project progress is almost same as earlier ( about so many years ago) , this artificial bubble was due to RRR maturity.

Even Ph.8 proper had seen price inflation with RRR hype-- in some sectors up to 40%. This is definitely going to take a hit from RRR getting shelved. So I would advise investors to stay away from Ph.8 for some time, and if already invested, then hold it till prices grows organically with development and population, or at least until this Joker Nalaiq Niazi and his stooges are dispatched.

RRR issue will never ever effect proper Phase-8 possession plots because it city in city where people are living with all basic facilities.Yes Bahria-8 extension and Orchard may effect due to RRR.

Regards

PAK real estate being unofficial Stock Market moves, shakes, rises and falls based on News, Event, Actions. Area Near Nallah Lai is been like multi cities within a city and prices shake up even with news of Road Infrastructures (Lai Express Way) and development.

Every Real Estate gets affected due to execution or even the news of infrastructures around it ...

Every good point you raised there back in time. I regret buying there now. Other than this advice associate guy on you tube, I have not read any thing positive, he seems a bit dodgy too else you’d be able to comment on his videos. The 100% land price is a joke. It’s the bigger ever scam and BT is selling it as good news

1 Like