Bahria Town Phase 8 Future

I’m new in this forum and even new in real estate sector, so I have a very basic query that what is the future of Bahria Town Phase 8 because it is going down and down don’t know what is happening. I have invested there but prices are going down some agents said that hold that plots and the prices will go up again in one or two months. I am here to seek expert advice anyone please…

Bahria 8 is very good investment as long term. It can give good profits in short term as well. I am sure ph-8 is going to be one of the est residential localities in Islamabad/ Rawalpindi.

Thank you Malik sahib, but I am worried about the current situation of phase 8 coz my plots are not even going to sell out even no buyer.

Give me the details ill buy it from u,

Thank you adnan I sent you a message…

Phase-8 would be very good after 2-3 years once its possession is completed.

In areas where they have possession prices will be stable, and in areas where there is no possession/files, prices will drop.

In my opinion it is best to hold on to possession plots. Prices are expected to be stable. Same goes for B17 which is suffering the same situation.

Thank you replies, I have little experience in construction so my question should I go for that in slump time or just wait and see?

Give the details in which sector,do you have plot ?

Sector D-Ext and sector C

Hold your plots…situation will get better investors will be back from karachi and enclave.

Bahria Town Green Valley k baray main koi batayega please 5 marla files ka kia rate hai aur future kia hai development kab start hogi thanks

Bahria town green vallery ka koi future bataye ga kia hai aur kam kab start hoga thanks

Can anybody share the updated information regarding the development in Phase-8 ( J, K, L,M, N) blocks? I mean; when ppossession is expected in these blocks?

@ Irfan, I had a 5 marla plot in M block since 2004 and I sold it just one month back. For the last few years I have been hearing that it will be ready for possession next year but that next year so far has not come.

@ usman…For how much you sold it??

@Usman brother

The one who bought file from you must be looking for some good profit from this file in future otherwise be wont buy from you. Now I am not sure whether he would earn profit in six months or one year a take more longer period.

Bahria Town Phase 8 future is bright don't worry about current situation.

For Sale Safari Valley Phase 8 Umer Block Double Boulevard and Corner very prime location near to Mosque,Park and Market. Asking is 52 Lacs.

Dear Ali Masood bhai,

I have sent an E-mail to you . Kindly contact me on my mobile 00966502357182 ( K.Saudi Arabia )

Regards,

Dr Rasheed Aghai.