Best investment 2021

Thank you Ali & Rauf sb, humbled to read your kind words! It's a community spirit and collective efforts that we all share bits and pieces from our end for a collective enlightenment!

Crowd-Sourced Consultations ... :)

I see two factors dominating property market in 2021.

1. Worsening economy.
2. "Game of throne"

Impact of point 1 is quite obvious and clearly evident in poor response to "Construction Package" and hidden amnesty, both are going to expire in December. The package failed to stir up market and economy as the planners expected. Only CDA and DHAs benefitted from it.

"Game of Throne" refers to power struggle or dog-eats-dog situation. No wonder joker Malik Riaz and his glamorous BT projects are under alien attack while boring DHAs (and the likes) are prospering exponentially. And no doubt all mega investments on ring roads, corridors and by-passes are designed to benefit them.

With these gross assumptions, I see 2021 as a year of safe investment. Build long-term assets with dividend (rent) option.

Don't stick out your neck too much or it will be chopped off !!!

@Rizwan sab, from what I have heard, and it might be wrong since I don’t have much personal knowledge on the topic, DHA Phase 4 is dependent on possession and development and people are not really expecting possession in 2021. So it is only a medium-term option. Other experts will be able to inform you better, I hope.

1 Like

True that and good analysis as usual Isloo1 sb.

During search, I stumbled upon this interesting thread. Shows how we were all thinking last year and now that 2021 is ending, we can look back and see if our predictions were correct or not.

For the next year (2022), I see fresh investment coming into real estate due to poor economic indicators, hyper-inflation and crashing stock market. Money will find its way into non-value-added, short-term, speculative file trading. Is this another bubble in the making? Well, December is the crucial month, so brace for impact !

@Isloo1 thanks for flagging this thread. It does making an interesting read. I agree that real estate will continue to remain the favourite mode of both short and long term investment for resident and non resident Pakistanis in the foreseable future. Crypto trading did shine for a while but most people who jumped in to crypto without doing any research are now licking their wounds. The most worrying aspect I see is the ever looming depreceation of the pkr currency and hyper inflation.

@abbas_shah2011
This is Ayaz from Meezban Real Estate & Builders. There are a number of options for it. As I can easily imply that you are looking for a good ROI (return on investment) so I can give you the best possible options after asking you a few simple questions. As a Professional Real Estate Investment and Construction Consultant I have Options Already Categorized and the best possible ROI according to your planning is available supported by facts and figures which are again supported by thorough research and surveys.
You can contact me for details on
0332-5229788
meezban.ayaz@gmail.com

Ayaz Rahim
Meezban Real Estate & BuildersIMG-20211017-WA0002