Construction Cost 2022

With the current state of affairs, it seems like cost of construction will go very high. As of now a cement bag is around Rs. 1200. What do you think the rates for finished covered area will be? I think they will jump to Rs. 4000+ for A grade quality.

Yes @asif.khan9 you are right that the construction cost will jump over 4k. Steel is a major concern. The hike in the prices of steel are moving the construction costs up on a daily basis.

If you want to know any brand of steel price can visit our website or click Goel TMT Steel Bar Price Today.

yes cost has been increased at least minimum rate will be started Rs.3555/- sft to so on…ty
Reagards
Roots Engineerings Services
o321787889 whats up as well

Yes it is like that

It depends on design and structural drawings.

Please contact for further discussions.

We can give you design and execution at one place.

Awaiting
Team dSA
designsourxe99 dot com
0092-333-4220989

@asif.khan9
Dear Mr Asif,
The final rate totally depends on the specifications of Construction which are decide in the contract. We at S.A.S ENTERPRISES© have very proffesional and detailed Contracts, our sample contract(of 23 pages) can be provided if you ask for it. You are most welcome to contact me on the numbers mentioned in the picture below which is a list of services we offer. It will be an honour to serve you! Unlike majority of the contractors you will be provided with a lot of technical information and Constructing a residence or a commercial building requires to be Energy Effecient which again in unforrunately, not in knowledge of the majority contractors in market. You can contact me for queries and details. Both the numbers are available on Whatsapp.
Regards,
Ayaz Rahim

Hi,
There has been a decrease in the prices of steel products in the country. Will this reduce the construction cost?